Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

French dofus server with partially english community!

Discussion on French dofus server with partially english community! within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
French dofus server with partially english community!

Hey boys/girls,

A great french 1.29 dofus server that is open to english players, all staff speak english and a major part of the french community is willing to help/speak english to you if needed.

Want to get some english players on this server so we can get a great old community like old dofus days!

People here are friendly and always willing to help out.
Old 05/31/2017, 01:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
  • For the sake of fairness include an easy to find Backlink to elitepvpers on your homepage, else your thread will be deleted. (The Backlink must be visible for everyone. Also unregistered people!)
To advertise something on elitepvpers you need to add a backlink on your linked homepage. Please add one.
Old 05/31/2017, 09:07   #3

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 4,583
Message me, if you have added a backlink.

#removed links
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
English/Semi-English Dofus Private Server
04/19/2022 - Private Server - 15 Replies
Are there any decent English servers in their early shoes? Or any private servers in french/spanish with a decent english playerbase and available to play in english? Let me know :)
Dofus Private Server/Serveur Privé Dofus
11/13/2013 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
///Pour le Français, voir ci-dessous. ///Für Deutsch, siehe unten Hello, Im an english speaker looking to get a little help getting my dofus private server up and running so a few people can mess around with it. I've been using Google Chrome's translate feature to browse through French tutorials and I've gotten pretty close. I added the databases to the MySQL servers, edited both the server config.txt and the client config.xml, and I have a hamachi address going. However, when I try...
for french people in all serveurs kira 2 in french
05/15/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 8 Replies
Hello all i didn't ask the kira maker but he was saying we can change codes! First of all download this (it's the programme to make my kira work): AutoHotkey Download After download this (it's the code ): RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
ENGLISH??ENGLISH??ENGLISH??ENGLISH??
10/21/2007 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
I NEED A COMPLETELY ENGLISH private server dont post in.. whatever other language u pplz speak in