Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[L2J] L2 Erebus Server

Discussion on [L2J] L2 Erebus Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [L2J] L2 Erebus Server

Hi all,

we have a new about couple of days server.

If you want you can try it at

You are free to use as many accounts as you like.

You are free to use any bot version server to play for fun.

You can do anything you like in game.

The server have many unique features and you can connect both with hH5 or freya client.

Just give it a try.

Tags
l2 erebus server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS 75M sp toon + erebus
07/22/2013 - Eve Online Trading - 5 Replies
sold on ebay :)
WTB Erebus
04/15/2013 - Eve Online Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says, I want to buy a 'bus. Can do it through player auctions if you are concerned about security, otherwise I can pay through verified paypal. Send me offers.
wts erebus including account
04/13/2013 - Eve Online Trading - 1 Replies
80+m sp char, including erebus with officer fit ( 140b+ ship alone). the ship could be sold also without the account. about to liquidate all my assets ( still another 3 accounts, if youre interested to buy about 4 accounts (100m pvp only sp main acc, 80m sp titan acc, 80m nyx account, 30m sp jf account ) we probably are able to sort something out. i can prove all through teamviewer and i'm also able to use a 3rd party ( playerauctions etc. ) but you are going to pay the 10% playerauctions...
WTS Erebus Titan + Titan All Level 5 char (130bil +)
05/05/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 4 Replies
Iam Quiting Eve so i wanne sell my Fitted Erebus Titan + My All Level 5 (titan skills all to level 5) char its more then 130 Bil worth in Total and can also be used to buy a big ammount of ISK save! Iam Not Able to Post skill sheet right now will try to do it Sunday. My Char has a Decent Name and a Small Corp history I Willing to sell it for a nice pice of 12€ per Bil
WTS 66mil sp Super nyx pilot almost erebus pilot + NYX
09/11/2011 - Eve Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS 66mil sp Super nyx pilot almost erebus pilot + NYX Highlights: Fighters 5 Fighter bombers 5 12.6milj in drones 12.2Mil In gunnery Also ready for moros ownage 16.8Mil In Spaceship command Including.... Gallente carrier 5 Capital ships 5 Thermodynamics 4 (3 day to 5lvl)