Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RECRUITMENT] New RaiderZ server

Discussion on [RECRUITMENT] New RaiderZ server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RECRUITMENT] New RaiderZ server

closed, fail

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RaiderZ Online P.Server
11/25/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 44 Replies
RaiderZ Online Web: Raiderz-Online Forum: RaiderZ Online Forums How to: How to Play! - General Discussion - RaiderZ Online Forums About: - All New Skills/Quest/Armor - 40 lvl
A Raiderz server up
10/18/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 9 Replies
ok there is a server up that is running in russian but the game is in english so there are players who speak english. is a patch that you apply to your game, so you dont need to download another client and you can find the patch at the main game forum, in the (general discussion) section. there is not a lot player and i know some players prefer to wait OBT but apparently its coming until august or so. meanwhile im playing there until OBT is up. ooh and you most do an account in the raiderz...
NEW SERVER: RECRUITMENT
10/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
delete plox, i have feelings for you
Server Recruitment
10/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
I made a server and need just 2 PM's and 1 website designer. You need to fill out the following information. Add me at msn at [email protected] or send me a prv message me. Thank you. Thank you and as I said to get ahold of me add me to msn at [email protected] or prv message me.
[Server]Recruitment
03/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
heya im gunna be starting a co private server both leveling and war but im looking for a coder and server host and other staff if you are intrested pm me with details thank you ps: i have made a temp website England Co Online - Home