Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mu Valhalla (Private Mu server)

Discussion on Mu Valhalla (Private Mu server) within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mu Valhalla (Private Mu server)

I would like to share to you all a unique Mu private server called Mu Valhalla. It is hosted by Malice and Baldur and well kept by them. If you find any bugs or have any problems with your character, they will be there to help. They know their stuff and can work out just about anything in the server. To date, there are no known bugs. They have custom sets made from other characters in gaming and motion picture worlds. They have sets for the Dragon Ball Z series, Spider man, Batman, Ironman, all the original sets and even those customized just for the server. They have a full range of new and old weapons. The wings have been completely redone and even new ancients sets, to include the old ones. If that doesn't wet your appetite.... here are some of the specs of the server.

151+ Sets
63 Ancient sets (with originals)
1000x experience
80% drop rate
+3 Excellent items in shops
Chaos Card Master
All events working
Siege enabled
Custom ingame graphics
3D camera
380 Options
Season 5
And MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!

If you are still hesitant to play this server, at least give it a try. I prefer originality and creativity and this server certainly has just that. Just swing by and give it a try. I would like to say at last, I do not work for the team. I just help as much as I can and play the server to be the best.

Hope to see you soon, my name in game is Luceon. Goodluck.

here is the link.
Old 07/15/2010, 02:01   #2

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
You need a backlink or mods/admins will delete your weblink and lock your thread.
Quote:
advertising without a link back to elitepvpers is forbidden and will be punished with an infraction (warning if it's for the first time)
Old 07/15/2010, 11:43   #3

Just to advertise this game there needs to be an advertisement of elitepvpers on the servers site..... wtf. Well I guess I'm out of luck then.
Old 08/24/2011, 14:53   #4

Wow, that's an old thread!

@luceon - thanks for the ad for our server

@Admin staff - I'll make sure to have a linkback to your forums to compensate for the traffic to our site from here.

I may post another advertisement to replace this one if anyone is interested in our recent update (8.20.11)

Thanks!

-Baldur
MuValhalla Owner

(EDIT)
Your linkback has been placed on our forums since I don't have access to edit the main website right now. It can be seen in plain view at the top of any page at .

Again, thanks all for your interest.
(/EDIT)
Old 09/26/2011, 03:16   #5

Alright guys, Baldur has added a linkback to the main page of the forums so all should be covered. I just wanted to post and update the info on the server as lots has changed.

255 custom sets (maximum limit) and originals
63 ancient sets (maximum limit) and originals
2500x exp
Low level full option exc sets in shops
Chaos Card Master (working)
All events in working order
Full Castle Siege every Sunday
Custom in game graphics
3D Camera
380 option
Season 6
Working Bot Pet
Rage Fighter with 12 sets and working skills!
Reset points are 1000
Friendly players and active GM's
and much, much more!

Think in the first post still directs you to the correct page however it is season 6 not season 5. As well the link Baldur posted will bring you straight to the forum which has a link to the main website.