Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Latale server files. ETC check it (GUIDE)

Discussion on Latale server files. ETC check it (GUIDE) within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Latale server files. ETC check it (GUIDE)

Hello ********, im going to post a guide and the download link. So basically according to Chinese latale its version 2.20...im not sure if it has sub jobs or 3rd jobs yet. But if there is a pro coder here that can test it out and see how it is. It would be nice.

Soooo here it is the guide for the source (fully completed and ready to be used.

Basically:

Rainbow Island 2.20 emulator (with video setup tutorial)

\ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \
Rainbow Island video technology on the simulator 2.20 (Appendix: Video setup tutorial)
\ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \ - \
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----
Simple set up tutorial (with video setup tutorial)
Download MYSQL
If you do not want to trouble to modify the proposed default root account password is installed after the installation of a database tool for MySQL Query Browser
Start a new database lalore database software and then import D: \ lalore \ bin \ Debug \ SQL under the home directory of all the database files and database files under lalore.sql
Start X: \ lalore \ bin \ Debug \ LaLore.exe to
Then enters the game by logging
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----
"Landers production"
First, the island where the rainbow into your folder, and then right-click Properties on the main program
"D: \ Program Files \ Shanda \ Rainbow Island online \ LaTaleClient.exe" / Windowed / LoginServer: 127.0.0.1:10000 / Nosound
Point Properties
In front of D: \ Program Files \ Shanda \ Rainbow Island online \ LaTaleClient.exe
Followed by the / Windowed / LoginServer: 127.0.0.1:10000 / Nosound
And then save it.
"Account Registration Methods"
.. Open up accounts under the database table lalore
ID: The first fill 2 fill 1 second and so on ....
name: fill in account. as admin
password: fill 72f5d29ed1d994630973958aa10f8302f0692b1e8e8d7a57e5 b20d63cb318ad6e9993413717116e7d0ae20bb7b2d9421cb8f da6a51a131dbffe066675bc6d09e
(That is encrypted admin)
salt: fill c7643e78949069848add469f7ecf34db
loggedin fill 0
This completes the registration can be found at the game ..
Fill in on the password with the SALT. They all need to use SHA512 encryption results of treatment
"Career change method"
Inside the characters in the lalore database which the data changed the role of the library is! We all know it .. 忽忽 ... nonsense into it after finding
This class is the column changed career following the occupation code "
class = 1 soldier
class = 2 Shield Guardian
Master class = 3
class = 4 Ranger
class = 5 Warlord
Berserker class = 6
class = 7 Knights Templar
martial arts class = 8
class = 9 magician
class = 10 guitarist
class = 11 shooter
class = 12 musketeers
map where the map for the role, their code freely change it 1 -???
the highest grade level .. 200
money is money can not tune I tried
HP Red Earth people know
MP blue. . . . . .
MAXHP full-scale blood is 30,000 HP, then the table is full of blood, fill 30000
MAXMP as
Download link 1:
Download link 2:

This source was foound through some rigorous google searching, but finally i found it, i didnt make it but i had to a lot of searching before i found it. Now im not surei f its fully completed yet because i have not tried it, its in chinese sooo after anybody successfully programs it.

You might have to do a little bit of translating (i can help if you want). The reason why i think its compelted is becase they had it on a forum for sale...if they were selling it then it has to be completed, if its not it wouldnt be released. (Some how someone got it and is now giving it out for free i think.)

Sooo thats pretty much it....i know its not much of a guide but i had to translate it from the chinese text. Try and see if oyu can do it your self or something. Good luck my friends. (its clean files, no virus at all)
Old 05/19/2011, 23:04   #2

Oo... Thanks ! ! ! ! ! :3
Old 04/28/2012, 05:49   #3

Your download link 2 has EXPIRED
Old 09/01/2012, 13:23   #4

Hi, the megupload has bean an error, so would you mind to add another link in it?
Old 09/02/2012, 03:45   #5

This is really old , and nothing of this works