Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WoW 3.3.5a] Lost Army WoW (Fun server)

Discussion on [WoW 3.3.5a] Lost Army WoW (Fun server) within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WoW 3.3.5a] Lost Army WoW (Fun server)

Lost Army WoW is a new private server looking for new members we are brand new The story goes like this.

With the Lich King dead and the scourge no longer under Lich King control until Deadwing comes a new army. Lost Army, a long forgotten army that was laid under azeroth is now awaken.
  • The server is on testing (no whipe).
  • All items are custom.
  • Instant 85 (Cap for now).
  • Custom events.
  • Custom quests.
  • Some custom instances, more to come.
  • Updated daily.
  • Friendly staff (Still recruiting).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
COD-BlackOps,css, dods, mw2, HL2 Deathmatch, HL2 Lost Cost, Lost Planet:extreme cond
02/09/2011 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
STEAM account: COD-BlackOps,css, dods, mw2, HL2 Deathmatch, HL2 Lost Cost, Lost Planet:extreme condition http://image.cp-g.de/pics/thumbs/thumb_4cfbeb61cd5 01.png *verkauft!
Tadeing Barb lvl91 on DW server for coins on Lost city server
06/03/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Demon Barb lvl91 Post offers in coins or pm This is the gear http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=b4f38019109ccfb7 might be diference in 1-3 vit points
Army of one eudemons online server.
06/09/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 47 Replies
Hello, fusionkid and me have opened a new server that uses hamachi. army of one, the new maximum pk server! eps drop but I will lvl everyone who comes to the server to lvl 132 for your pk needs. Pets should be hatching 60*. Eps will be handed out everyday . Events will be often. This is a very easy server mainly for pk. To register you need to have hamachi, and join one of the following networks: Network:AOOEO1 Password:1234
connection with the server has been lost
07/05/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
I get this error everytime i try to login into Ro2 i dont get any "wrong PW/ID" errors if i enter something wrong... i nly get this error.