elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/lin2-exploits-hacks-bots-tools-macros/)
-   -   Tutorial L2Walker IG in Windows 7!!! (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/lin2-exploits-hacks-bots-tools-macros/549785-tutorial-l2walker-ig-windows-7-a.html)

MasterWalker 04/30/2010 21:57

Tutorial L2Walker IG in Windows 7!!!

All credits go to this tutorial ALEX2005GR Forum Maxcheaters. Republish the tutorial and added images to better understand the links to download the required files

This tutorial is intended to correct the problem of using L2Walker IG on Windows 7 operating systems. Performing the following steps you can use any version of Windows 7 on your L2Walker IG.

First you must download L2Walker, according to the chronicle of the server you play. Below is the links of some versions of L2Walker, and their chronicles:

C6 Interlude: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Kamael : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Hellbound: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Gracia PT1/PT2: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

PS: I will not mention Gracia Final/Epilogue, it is already 2.17 L2Walker IG compatible with Windows 7!!!

After downloaded the L2Walker IG according to the chronicle you play it, just unzip the file and add all files from the system within the L2Walker IG the server you play.

Now do the PEditor Download:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Once downloaded, unzip the file. Then open the PEditor.exe.

Upon opening, you will see a screen like the image below. Click browse.

At the next screen, go to the Lineage II system folder, and select the file ogg.dll and then click OPEN.

In this next screen, click on the directory.

Now click on imports.

In this next screen, click the right mouse button on blank area and select Add Import.

Now make the edits according to the steps below:

DLL Name: Enter l2walker.dll

Function Name: Enter the letter "a" to and then click the + symbol.

Soon to make a screen like the image below. Click OK and close all other windows.

Now go to your system folder of Lineage II, and open the L2.exe, once the loading screen, just press the HOME key on the keyboard, which the L2Walker IG screen will appear.

WARNING: DO NOT OPEN THE L2WALKER.EXE, WHY WILL NOT RUN. OPEN ONLY L2.exe!

END... :cool:

I hope this tutorial will be useful for you! :D

Tutorials and tips too, in my exclusive page: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

FYI: MasterWalker

ASHAFER 05/05/2010 18:43

yeah this actually works and loads up l2walker ingame, but my client stops responding when i log ingame.

MasterWalker 05/05/2010 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASHAFER (Post 5117321)
yeah this actually works and loads up l2walker ingame, but my client stops responding when i log ingame.

Sorry but never saw similar problem. Here it works normally!!!

evilragnarok 05/08/2010 04:49

it's works ?

MasterWalker 05/08/2010 05:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilragnarok (Post 5147197)
it's works ?

What the best way to know if really only works is you run the tutorial.

kunjuk 05/15/2010 21:58

This didnt work for me :( and I followed all the steps, the loading thingy that says Kamael will show then after that nothing Happends :S

rafaal 05/19/2010 16:37

Hello! When i click in l2.exe it have an error... L2walker.dll not found.. and it's in system folder...

ekohc 05/20/2010 00:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafaal (Post 5299434)
Hello! When i click in l2.exe it have an error... L2walker.dll not found.. and it's in system folder...

same

lindenmeyer 05/24/2010 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafaal (Post 5299434)

you need put the l2walker at the system folder.

good bot :)

^topic^

thx for share!

N1tRo 05/28/2010 08:29

Works for me, thank you, I play on gracia epilogue on Windows 7, and i couldnt verify walker, now its ok :D if any1 have a question i will answer on pm

siciliiano 05/28/2010 20:39

Now this topic is just for running walker, not verifying walker. My problem is, I play a Gracia Final Client (L2-Renewal) and I cannot get IG walker to verify. I do the loopback router trick, and forward the IP to the IP of the renewal server; Which is weird because it still doesn't verify, any ideas?

N1tRo 05/28/2010 22:00

i had the same problem, i tried everything. Now i did all like MasterWalker sayd in this post, and everything working fine. Now i need to find a way how to close walker when using l2.exe (when i dont wanna use bot)

N1tRo 05/29/2010 13:25

MasterWalker can you tell me why i cant see skills at the walker? please

N1tRo 06/03/2010 12:38

any1 can tell me why i cant see skills/buffs? im using 2.09 walker on gracia final server.

A-Style 06/08/2010 13:11

not working, Using win7 64bit.