Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Tutorial L2Walker IG in Windows 7!!!

This is a discussion on Tutorial L2Walker IG in Windows 7!!! within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category; All credits go to this tutorial ALEX2005GR Forum Maxcheaters. Republish the tutorial and added images to better understand the links ...

Old   #1

Tutorial L2Walker IG in Windows 7!!!

All credits go to this tutorial ALEX2005GR Forum Maxcheaters. Republish the tutorial and added images to better understand the links to download the required files

This tutorial is intended to correct the problem of using L2Walker IG on Windows 7 operating systems. Performing the following steps you can use any version of Windows 7 on your L2Walker IG.

First you must download L2Walker, according to the chronicle of the server you play. Below is the links of some versions of L2Walker, and their chronicles:

C6 Interlude:

Kamael :

Hellbound:

Gracia PT1/PT2:

PS: I will not mention Gracia Final/Epilogue, it is already 2.17 L2Walker IG compatible with Windows 7!!!

After downloaded the L2Walker IG according to the chronicle you play it, just unzip the file and add all files from the system within the L2Walker IG the server you play.

Now do the PEditor Download:

Once downloaded, unzip the file. Then open the PEditor.exe.

Upon opening, you will see a screen like the image below. Click browse.

At the next screen, go to the Lineage II system folder, and select the file ogg.dll and then click OPEN.

In this next screen, click on the directory.

Now click on imports.

In this next screen, click the right mouse button on blank area and select Add Import.

Now make the edits according to the steps below:

DLL Name: Enter l2walker.dll

Function Name: Enter the letter "a" to and then click the + symbol.

Soon to make a screen like the image below. Click OK and close all other windows.

Now go to your system folder of Lineage II, and open the L2.exe, once the loading screen, just press the HOME key on the keyboard, which the L2Walker IG screen will appear.

WARNING: DO NOT OPEN THE L2WALKER.EXE, WHY WILL NOT RUN. OPEN ONLY L2.exe!

END...

I hope this tutorial will be useful for you!

Tutorials and tips too, in my exclusive page:

FYI: MasterWalker

Last edited by MasterWalker; 04/30/2010 at 22:09.
Thanks
8 Users
alexman619 (04/11/2011), bryanms (07/28/2011), chelopapo (06/22/2010), lindenmeyer (05/24/2010), N1tRo (05/28/2010), RosuC (05/01/2010), schaefer (05/15/2010), tsakalos (05/25/2010)
Old   #2

yeah this actually works and loads up l2walker ingame, but my client stops responding when i log ingame.
Thanks
1 User
ob099 (01/23/2011)
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHAFER View Post
yeah this actually works and loads up l2walker ingame, but my client stops responding when i log ingame.
Sorry but never saw similar problem. Here it works normally!!!
Old   #4

it's works ?
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilragnarok View Post
it's works ?
What the best way to know if really only works is you run the tutorial.
Old   #6

This didnt work for me and I followed all the steps, the loading thingy that says Kamael will show then after that nothing Happends :S
Old   #7

Hello! When i click in l2.exe it have an error... L2walker.dll not found.. and it's in system folder...
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaal View Post
Hello! When i click in l2.exe it have an error... L2walker.dll not found.. and it's in system folder...
same
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaal View Post
you need put the l2walker at the system folder.

good bot

^topic^

thx for share!
Old   #10

Works for me, thank you, I play on gracia epilogue on Windows 7, and i couldnt verify walker, now its ok if any1 have a question i will answer on pm