elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/aion-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/)
-   -   [Release] AionAutoCraft - Crafting Bot (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/aion-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/1432575-release-aionautocraft-crafting-bot.html)

savagefarmer 09/13/2011 16:21

[Release] AionAutoCraft - Free Crafting Bot

Hey,

I just released AionAutoCraft on my website [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. AionAutoCraft is a macro that simulates keyboard- and mouse-strokes to automate crafting in Aion. The macro is played back by a tool called FreeMacroPlayer. Features of AionAutoCraft include:
  • Craft automatically for hours.
  • Supports all 6 professions for both Elyos and Asmodian.
  • Works on ALL Aion versions.
  • Automatic skill upgrades at 99, 199 and 299 skill.
  • No memory reading/writing, so very low risk of detection.
  • Free of charge.

Note that the word 'macro' in this context has nothing to do with Aion's ingame macro system.

msmsms01 09/13/2011 20:14

pls video I dont Understand ? how ?

savagefarmer 09/15/2011 00:37

I just added a video describing AionAutoCraft, check it out! :)

LittleBoobie 09/15/2011 02:37

Savage can you please upload an updated one where the waiting time is reduced to like 1min and skill upgrade yes/no is every 20-30 crafts? It would considerably reduce the crafting time! thanks for the bot btw its great!

savagefarmer 09/15/2011 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleBoobie (Post 12892741)
Savage can you please upload an updated one where the waiting time is reduced to like 1min and skill upgrade yes/no is every 20-30 crafts? It would considerably reduce the crafting time! thanks for the bot btw its great!

Thanks!

As you can see on my [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] page, the crafting time varies a lot. The problem with reducing it to 1 minute is that once your skill level reaches 210 the macro will break, because crafting sometimes takes longer than 1 minute at that point. I might add a configuration option where you specify the skill point range you will be crafting, and set the waiting time accordingly.

As for the skill upgrade clicks: this only takes a couple of seconds, so its pretty trivial. Also, imagine the lost time if you are at skill 99, and craft 30 workorders for nothing before upgrading.

climax 09/15/2011 18:56

mhh, nice sir. But if you want too lvling a profession. You need a buy list of the workorders, right?

savagefarmer 09/15/2011 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by climax (Post 12901709)
mhh, nice sir. But if you want too lvling a profession. You need a buy list of the workorders, right?

Yes, you need to buy the materials first (if that's what you mean). Use my [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to figure out what you need to buy exactly!

msmsms01 09/15/2011 21:02

thanks for video :)

LittleBoobie 09/15/2011 21:26

I made my own autobot craft now and it's great but I'm using your website (calculator) and crafting tricks as base! Thanks a lot!

climax 09/16/2011 00:00

okay dude, thats pretty sick O.o, thx i even dont know about your calc, half our waste 4 math. >.<

ssszenith 09/16/2011 14:57

nice one will check it out

djkayzer 09/17/2011 06:20

i need help fast.
when I'm setting up, i put mouse on T of Accept but i press Insert and nothing happens
Help me fast :(

Sorry for bad english ^^

savagefarmer 09/17/2011 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by djkayzer (Post 12924112)
i need help fast.
when I'm setting up, i put mouse on T of Accept but i press Insert and nothing happens
Help me fast :(

Sorry for bad english ^^

Make sure you hold it for one second or so. Aion should then automatically be minimized, but you can also alt-tab to check if the calibration was succesful.

A new version of AionAutoCraft was just released (v1.3).

In the Configuratino Wizard a skill range can now be selected, and the waiting time is set accordingly. This helps to significantly reduce waiting times at lower levels.

XxSilox 09/20/2011 23:46

Tried infinite Aion, no dice sadly oh well I'll try it in GamezAion I suppose.. don't know why some hacks are tested there.

savagefarmer 09/23/2011 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxSilox (Post 12988368)
Tried infinite Aion, no dice sadly oh well I'll try it in GamezAion I suppose.. don't know why some hacks are tested there.

I've only tested this with retail Aion, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work with other versions. Why did it not work for you?