Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elitepvpers chitchat ? What do you think ?

Discussion on Elitepvpers chitchat ? What do you think ? within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

View Poll Results: What do you think about epvp chit chat ?
Yes 10 66.67%
No 5 33.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,128
Elitepvpers chitchat messenger ! Vote NOW

Hey guys, I just got an idea to make chitchat messenger for elitepvpers users so we can communicate easily, obviously its not 100% free because if i did that i'm going to destroy one of the premium users features , but it won't cost too much, also premium/staff members will have free access, tell me if it is a good idea and i keep working on it or no i putted a screen for how it is going to look like.

For the poll !
● If you vote for 'NO' , maybe you can explain your point (If you want to, would be helpful).
● If you are not sure, say why (maybe i can give you more information, to make a decision).
● If you say 'NO' because you think its a SCAM! Well its not and there will be a beta version for free which can be tested by everyone,also there will be diagnosis for the files.

Information !
● The program may cost 5 ~ 10 e*g. Why ? to avoid spammers and destroying one of the premium users features
● It will be free for premium & staff members. Why ? so it will count as a feature to buy premium too.
● If you have any question. Post it and i will answer ASAP !

May you put a reason why you said 'NO' ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by defize View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSm!th View Post
I know right?
I don't see a reason why only negative replies should be justified.

When someone suggests something it normally has advantages and is intended to improve something. So it is easily understandable when people appreciate it. But if you say no (which it is perfectly entitled to do), then you could at least tell us why you don't like it - even if you do not have to do that.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/16/2014, 23:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
scam someone else pls
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2014, 23:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerHaterTroll View Post
scam someone else pls
I'm not scamming anyone, and i'm still working on it, this is just a screen which doesn't include all the features, also there will be a beta version, plus there will be no requirement to put a password , the program will generate a totally random password and will send it to the mail you inserted. It will just require HWID which will be totally safe.
Old 03/16/2014, 23:34   #4

Looks nice.

And the idea ist too nice.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2014, 23:50   #5

elite*gold: 724
Received Thanks: 3,319
Quote:
but it won't cost too much, also premium/staff members will have free access
You just re-invented the shoutbox.
I wouldn't use an additional service for a forum unless it's available on the respective website.
Old 03/17/2014, 21:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow911 View Post
You just re-invented the shoutbox.
I wouldn't use an additional service for a forum unless it's available on the respective website.
Yeah a kind of but it will be accessible by all e*pvp members it may just cost 5 e*g or something like that to make sure no spammers or inactive users. But shout box is only for premium/staff members, as far as i know.

You may explain more if that's not what you meant.
Old 03/17/2014, 21:47   #7

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thɘ S!r View Post
Yeah a kind of but it will be accessible by all e*pvp members it may just cost 5 e*g or something like that to make sure no spammers or inactive users. But shout box is only for premium/staff members, as far as i know.

You may explain more if that's not what you meant.
Shoutbox is a premium feature and thats it.
Old 03/17/2014, 22:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannke94 View Post
Shoutbox is a premium feature and thats it.
That is why i thought to make this what do you think ?

I hope everyone who votes leave a reply or if you have an idea for the program would be good to hear
Old 03/17/2014, 22:41   #9

Looks nice, but I don't think that the Admins will let you do this, because then the Premium Rank has one less special feature.. ^^
Old 03/17/2014, 22:43   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ◄◄ Bosslike ►► View Post
Looks nice, but I don't think that the Admins will let you do this, because then the Premium Rank has one less special feature.. ^^
Well i'm aware of that but i think if it will cost some e*g it would make users purchase e*g or even be active, still it won't be special as for those premium users i think so, and it will be free for premium users
Old 03/17/2014, 22:48   #11

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,598
I think it's a nice idea and I for one really appreciate that you'd like to help out, yet I don't see a point in creating another instant messenger. You might as well use skype, as most people do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2014, 00:26   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusago View Post
I think it's a nice idea that you'd like to help out, yet I don't see a point in creating just another instant messenger. You might as well use skype, as most people do.
Well you have a point, but this messenger will allow you to contact with all e*pvp users not just your friends or people who have your skype Also it will have some extra features which i will tell about when i take the decision
Old 03/18/2014, 02:04   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thɘ S!r View Post
Well you have a point, but this messenger will allow you to contact with all e*pvp users not just your friends or people who have your skype Also it will have some extra features which i will tell about when i take the decision
not true, only premium friends ^^
Old 03/18/2014, 03:28   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Fraqz= View Post
not true, only premium friends ^^
What do you mean ? If you mean it will be just for premium, well i don't think so because it will cost 5 e*g or less so everybody probably will be able to afford it.
Old 03/18/2014, 07:13   #15

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 3,113
Its nice that someone still cares about "Non Premium" users nowadays, only problem u might get is admin's permission :c
(Voted yes)
Thanks
1 User