Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PWO] Hacking Headquarters

Discussion on [PWO] Hacking Headquarters within the Pokemon forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PWO] Hacking Headquarters

Thats right guys, PWODarkhacker is back i havent been here in a couple weeks. When I 1st started out here I was selling PWO hacks such as Unlimited Evolution, Level up, and double clienting. And during that time, i made some enemies here. But I wanna put that aside, and wanna get Epvp's hacking community to help find lost hacks like Money, XP, etc. Just post here and share your ideas if you have any adept knowledge on this kind of stuff.

NOTE: Im working on finding a money hack as we speak. I was able to find the server sided code which sends money to a player whenever earned, and im currently trying to replicate that multiple times.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2012, 07:14   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
I'd love to know how to get into hacking this game, as well as other games, but haven't been able to get to learn how to do such thing yet.

Welcome back and hope to see some of your work soon.
Old 09/06/2012, 18:12   #3

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Welcome back, well....I have some ideas.
As you can (easily for most people) send packets to move left...right etc etc.
How about we (or you) create something more complex...
Maybe you can send battle requests?

So if you have two accounts, you can make them battle each other (boosting more or less)
It is easily ban-able, but it could work.
Old 09/06/2012, 23:06   #4

i have 1 idea for money hack :P
into old version of pwo i have try it and worked
Old 09/07/2012, 02:20   #5

just need free hacks....
Old 09/07/2012, 03:50   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanclo14 View Post
just need free hacks....
Mmmm....you need free hacks while you are selling what you got? That sounds logic...
Old 09/07/2012, 07:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkekko95x View Post
i have 1 idea for money hack :P
into old version of pwo i have try it and worked
Intersting. You probably did it the battling way right, on the old PWO?
As far as my current ideas, im going to try multiplying money through:

Trade - This one might have the best chance
Battle
Bike/Surf racing
Markets - this will probably be the most difficult

@Fearful: are you talking Reputation boosting? I don't think money is earned through PVP battling. if so that may be hard since theres no way to run the same battles multiple times anymore.
Old 09/07/2012, 07:50   #8

Would be awesome if there could be a way to level up faster...By the way and just out of curiosity, which programming language do you use when developing?
Old 09/07/2012, 11:46   #9

no another trick for buy item with 0$
Old 09/07/2012, 21:34   #10

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWODarkHacker View Post
Intersting. You probably did it the battling way right, on the old PWO?
As far as my current ideas, im going to try multiplying money through:

Trade - This one might have the best chance
Battle
Bike/Surf racing
Markets - this will probably be the most difficult

@Fearful: are you talking Reputation boosting? I don't think money is earned through PVP battling. if so that may be hard since theres no way to run the same battles multiple times anymore.

Yeah, it could be useful if you wish to create a guild though. Or you want to make your account look good....:P
The trade one should work, if you can find the way through it, which we did talk about before (; Hehe.
But honestly. Good luck for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
Would be awesome if there could be a way to level up faster...By the way and just out of curiosity, which programming language do you use when developing?
The programs they use are either wPE or rPE.
Most things (if I'm correct, sorry if I'm wrong) are to do with the packets.
wPE or rPE sends (you could modify, if you know hex...etc) packets and you can manipulate them. Such as it recording you using (eg hyper beam) then you could use it again and again (by sending the packet again)

I know I didn't work it very well, so my bad. But it's mostly (from what I know) packet sending/editing.

For bots and such, it can be (and probably C#). Just an assumption though.
Please, correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2012, 01:59   #11

Sigh, you guys came up with some nice ideas but they're too general or vague..

There is a way to get unlimited money through the market and it's pretty easy, but a little slow. I think the same concept can be applied through the trading system to make billions of money in an instant. Let me know if you guys are interested in testing it with me. I need a trading buddy.
Old 10/21/2012, 17:47   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec0de View Post

There is a way to get unlimited money through the market and it's pretty easy, but a little slow. I think the same concept can be applied through the trading system to make billions of money in an instant. Let me know if you guys are interested in testing it with me. I need a trading buddy.
Why don't you multi-client and trade with yourself? It'd probably be easier. On that note, any plans to tell us how that market scheme works?
Old 10/21/2012, 19:50   #13

I don't have 2 accounts and my computer is pretty laggy. It's hard to load 2 clients at once without major lag. I might release the money hack. I'll see. I prefer to earn a little from it first.
Old 10/22/2012, 00:40   #14

Quote:
I don't have 2 accounts and my computer is pretty laggy. It's hard to load 2 clients at once without major lag. I might release the money hack. I'll see. I prefer to earn a little from it first.
I'll test it with you as soon as I see you ingame. Also, if you tell me how it's supposed to work, I can get my accounts to try it at the same time.
Old 10/22/2012, 12:34   #15

Hey PWO Hackers Don't Sell your Hacks, Just Give It For Free. Give some Hacks In Poor

Quote:

I Bet For You, You Help a lot Of Peoples That Ne Some Hacks, Even Not Working, At Least You Give Some Hacks For Free!