Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Safe][0,50€]Level 25 Verified PTC Accounts

Discussion on [Safe][0,50€]Level 25 Verified PTC Accounts within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Safe][0,50€]Level 25 Verified PTC Accounts

Hello, I'm here to sell some Level 25 Verified PTC accounts.

I've sold over 50 accounts so far.

IMPORTANT: You must buy at least 5 accounts at once, since my instant buy link takes around 30 cents of the final buy, which means if I just sold an account for 50 cents I would only get 20 cents.

If you have any problem with the account (never happened so far) just message me and I'll give you a new one for free.

All accounts are leveled slowly and safely.

Most of the accounts have survived the past 2/3 banwaves, but if you happen to a get a banned one I'll give you a brand new account (or a refund if you want).

All accounts come with:

- No Team/Gender/Nickname/Starter Pokemon (You can choose them all when you first log in).

- 200k+ Stardust

- Full Eggs Inventory

- High IV Pokemons

- No Soft Bans

- A lot of candies for several pokemon.

- Lures

- Guaranteed rare pokemons like Snorlax / Dragonite /Lapras etc...

- Over 110 Unique Pokemon.

The accounts are currently 1$ each (or 0,50$ if you buy at least 5 at once).

Since instant links are no longer allowed in epvp threads, you can just message me or add me on skype: fireworkpt

Once you've done that I'll tell you where to buy them safely.

I'm currently accepting Paypal only.
Old 09/27/2016, 23:14   #2

Stock refreshed!
Old 09/28/2016, 23:17   #3

Refreshed again, just message me if you want to buy!
Old 09/30/2016, 21:32   #4

New stock