Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokemon-Go-Account Lvl20 | No Name/Team [VERIFIED] [WARRANTY]

Discussion on Pokemon-Go-Account Lvl20 | No Name/Team [VERIFIED] [WARRANTY] within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 261
Pokemon-Go-Account Lvl20 | No Name/Team [VERIFIED] [WARRANTY]

> <

The fastest and most secure POKEMON purchases!​

Pokemon Go Level 20

US $6,99
Select your own username
Choose a team
Guaranteed high CP (1000-1700) and Rare Pokemon
Lots of Candys (100.000)
No Softbans
The account will be level rise in your city
Beginning soon after payment and it takes about 1 day

Guaranteed Rare Pokemon

Dragonite
Snorlax
Vaporeon
Charizard
Gyarados
Lapras

Details

All of our accounts are trained up specifically for you. We aim to get all working hour orders over to your within an hour, so you can get going with your new Pokemon-Go-Account right away! Once you purchase you will receive a message containing both the account username and password, which you can use to login and begin your Pokemon adventure.

When you first login you will be sent to the starting game tutorial, where you select a starter Pokemon and choose your in-game username. After this you will receive your level and tonnes of item rewards to help with your adventure.

Terms of Service

I offer a 24 hour guarantee on your purchase, meaning if there are any issues with the Pokemon-go-account, such as a ban occurring, then I will replace it as soon as possible for you, free of charge. I will not be responsible for any bans or other action taken against the account incurred after this guarantee period.

I will not offer further refunds as long as working replacements are available. Additionally, if we come to a disagreement about the state of an account for the purposes of a refund or replacement, I will not offer a refund or replacement unless there is undeniable evidence for your case. By purchasing this item you are agreeing to my "Terms of Service"

Sale 4$