Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PTC Accs LV22 - $8c (Bulk $5c); LV24 Sniped $2 (HIGH IV RARES) - [AUTOBUY][PAYPAL]

Discussion on PTC Accs LV22 - $8c (Bulk $5c); LV24 Sniped $2 (HIGH IV RARES) - [AUTOBUY][PAYPAL] within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LV22 Special HIGH CP-RARES 1k-2k!! DRGONITE 2k!! - LV22;LV24PLUS - [AUTOBUY][PAYPAL]

POKEGOD STORE

Great & Cheap Starter and/or Bulk PTC Accounts - [AUTOBUY][PayPal Only]

LV22 SPECIAL - $4 -
- Approx. has 85.000 unspent stardust for each.
- COME WITH HIGH CP RARES - MANUALLY SAFE SNIPED METHOD

LIMITED STOCK!!
90% of These Accounts contains:

DRAGONITE CP 2098
DRAGONITE CP 1653
DRAGONITE CP 1244
DRAGONITE CP 1132
LAPRAS CP 1740
LAPRAS CP 1590
SNORLAX CP 1564
SNORLAX CP 1292
SNORLAX CP 1026
CHARIZARD CP 1382
BLASTOISE CP 1190
VENUSAUR CP 1407
AND MORE NOTED RARES BELOW 1K!

---OTHER BEST PRODUCTS---

LV22 - Bulk of 5 $2 -

LV22 - Bulk of 20 - $6 -

LV24 PLUSMINUS - $1.5 -
- Approx. has more than 100.000 unspent stardust for each.
- Leveled by sniping.
- Having High IV (Above 92%) RARES and TONS OF CANDIES OF POKEMON.

All the starter accounts we sell here:
- are non-random alphanumeric accounts (using words and phrases).
- mostly have different hand-generated passwords related to the username.
- are never logged-in to the game.
- have no character name & team, you are about to do the first tutorial quest to choose starters.
- are verified.
- are never been once banned temporarily, be it account-banned or ip-banned.
- never use their stardusts.
- keeps only High IV Pokemon inside, it's guaranteed and might even be RARES! (92%-100% IV Perfection).

------------------------------------------------------------------

After you make a purchase, you will receive an email containing the credential of your account(s).

It goes:
[username : password]

We suggest that you login and quickly change your Email (do not forget to re-verify it) and Password at...
https://club.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/edit-profile/
...soon you get your credentials after buying. (IT CAN'T BE ACCESSED DUE TO SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE)

- If you're unable to login, make sure Pokemon Trainer Club server is online at
- "Unable to Authenticate" may appear if the PTC login server is down.

DISCLAIMERS:
There will only be one region specific pokemon as we do not snipe them to ensure safety from location aspect.
You can always contact me via Skype (not always online), BBM, or LINE (both always online) for support.
My GMT is +7 (Slow response may be encountered due to timezone distinction, but I'll be in touch soon as I get your message.)
We give 24 hours warranty for them. If there might be problems with your recently bought account(s), we'll provide replacement(s). Contact us immediately, and we will sort your problems out.
Please do not leave negative feedback before you make a contact with us for assistance.

Happy Pokemon GO, everyone!

contacts:
line: okshapp1028
BBM: D106F01D

bumping for new products, check em out, fellas!

BUMPPPP!!!!