Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rare Pokemon Catching Service

Discussion on Rare Pokemon Catching Service within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Rare Pokemon Catching Service

Hello Hackforums, as we all know, PokemonGO is growing popular every day, so i decided to make a service where i would catch the pokemons you ask for on YOUR OWN account.

I am only accepting BTC for now.

Pricing will depend on the Rarity of the Pokemon.

Here's a Basic List:

Snorlax - €5
Porygon - €3
Farfetch'd - €4
Pikachu - €2
Charmander/Charmeleon - €2
Wartortle/Squirtle - €2
Magikarp - €0.75

I will not be discussing the method on how i obtain the Pokemon, but i can 100% guarantee that your account will not get soft-banned.

If you don't have anything useful to say please ignore this thread, i am aware that bots/methods exist everywhere, but this is for the people who cba to follow steps, plus i have been doing this for a while on a few test accounts and it has been working well, so i know how to catch them efficiently.

Add me on Skype to buy: youssefbaradie

Some Rares i got for people:

My Pokedex:

ToS:

1- I am not responsible for your account.
2- No refunds after payment
3- I will complete your order within 2-3 Hours maximum (Usually takes less)