Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect Warp

Discussion on Perfect Warp within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All Right many of you wanna learn how to warp but don't wanna take the time and practicing it until the muscle memory in your Fingers have it down good.

1,Download (I'm sorry but i do not know where to find the crack for this so 30 days you get for it)

2.once you install Qmacro Delete all the other Default Macros and Create a new one.

3.once you get a screen to where you edit everything click on Script and add the following
Code:
KeyDown 65 1
Delay 287
KeyUp 65 1
KeyDown 68 1
Delay 287
KeyUp 68 1
4.Edit the key bind to turn off and on the macro and enjoy your perfect Warp.

PS.once you turn off the Macro you notice that it continues to Strafe in 1 direction. just hit A and D once or so and it well stop.

your welcome to try other Free Macro Programs just remember the Delay of Keys 65 and 68 (A and D) must be 0.287 sec's.

Enjoy,
-Jolt
Old 08/11/2007, 08:29   #2

Cool! If reserves come back ill test this out!
Old 08/12/2007, 20:56   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by craby987@Aug 11 2007, 08:29
Cool! If reserves come back ill test this out!
eh who needs reserves me and alot of other PS players been useing it for years.
Old 08/13/2007, 00:44   #4

I dont want to get reported In anyway or form.
Old 08/13/2007, 14:29   #5

I tried it and while it works; I had to keep pressing the hotkeys to get it to start or stop a lot of the time. I think it might be the program does anyone know of a better one for this sort of thing?
Old 08/19/2007, 08:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by qb123 View Post
I tried it and while it works; I had to keep pressing the hotkeys to get it to start or stop a lot of the time. I think it might be the program does anyone know of a better one for this sort of thing?
can you explain your question allot clearer? i don't understand what your trying to say.
Old 08/19/2007, 20:19   #7

I used MacroExpress alot back in the day.

-red
Old 08/30/2007, 02:07   #8

is this detected?

does that program get detected?
Old 08/30/2007, 05:39   #9

No, Planetside's Cheat Protection doesn't scan current programs running on your system. it basically scans outdated hacks, and player movements (not warping, but teleporting)

-Jolt
Old 09/02/2007, 04:01   #10

so it just presses A for .7 secs then D for .7 secs and you warp as much as you usually do? sounds a bit lazy, though to test my G15 keyboard I made a similar macro but using one of it's "G keys". and it always went a bit more to the right...
Old 11/20/2007, 05:42   #11

What's the point of this if your moving in the same distances each time, just with a quicker speed? Not many are befuddled by fast moving players, there are some Quake 3 veterans on PS who would be happy to show for it. What happens if some circlestrafes you when using the macro? A simple search on video.google.com proves my earlier point http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5615842075070004510.
Old 11/21/2007, 09:01   #12

That video there is a joke. I mean really anyone can hit that warp if there standing still no 3td person cornering or surprise attack. This macro does work, but just like everything else in PS. It is a situation use type of thing.

-Jolt
Old 11/22/2007, 06:18   #13

How is the person in the video standing still? From what my eyes can see, in the first scene with the MCG, he is relationally strafing; i.e. as the opponent warps left, he strafes right and visa versa. In the second scene, he is using a hitstrafe; keeping the mouse still and clicking once the person passes over his crosshair. Finally, in the last scene with the lasher, its just a matter of orb timing. I do not deny the ability of the macro to produce a warp, however, I do question its effectiveness on the battlefield.

Indeed, jolting, you are good at listening to someone explain how to program QMacro on TeamSpeak and listing it here for all our eyes to see. Maybe, you will see the QMacro script, the video and me connected by a single thread, rather than a bunch of strands.
Old 11/22/2007, 06:50   #14

You are not seeing what I am saying. He was expected that type of warp. In battle your not going to be able to tell if a player is going to warp like that or not.

This thread is not for arguing, I just posted it for people who wanted to use it. Not get criticism from someone that doesn't want to use it.

-Jolt
Old 11/22/2007, 18:06   #15

Expected that 'type' of warp? So now there is different types? If you looked at the code, the delay was set to 287ms; meaning your duration of the keypress for A and D is 287ms. No other duration produces a small warp like that. Thus, in order to produce the so-called 'perfect warp' that same, consistent, keypress duration is needed. There is no other warp, besides the phenomena that network lag produces.

You don't need to anticipate the warp, but playing for 3 years you pretty much know who can warp and who can't. Obviously, my technique is the same for non-warpers with the JH; the hitstrafe is a solution for all opponents since you can warp at the same and keep it, you don't need to move your mouse. With the MCG, you would have to react quickly in order to start your relational strafe, but its no problem after you have done it a while. With the lasher, its not much of a difference as to anticipate it.

Well as far as your last point, getting criticism from those who don't want to use it. I would like to just point out that I created it the macro script while TheSniperSteve watched my strafe. I later adjusted from 280ms to 287ms since TheBlackman told me it produced an even faster warp. The macro itself was not meant to be used in battle as you have no control over your warp, and it takes time to enable/disable it, and even after you disable it, it continues in the last strafe direction.

The reason I made this post as to guide the users of this macro in the correct light, i.e. maximum effectiveness on the battlefield. The macro was designed so you could watch how the macro moved your character left/right and then pick up the muscle memory after you 'mimicked' its movement. After a while, you would pick up the warp on your own and be able to do it perfectly. Anyone who uses the macro is essentially setting himself up for domination by players who are shrewd at countering the warp. A good warper must control his warp and know when to change strafing pattern when the situation changes.
Thanks
2 Users