Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For all u sad cheating tards

Discussion on For all u sad cheating tards within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Roflmfao - it gives me a chubby reading all your retarded whinging posts, guess being a 18 yr old with no life or friends would make me cheat aswell.

There are alot of people laughing at you right now.

Itburnz congradulations on being the biggest ****** to ever play an online game
Old 07/30/2006, 17:38   #2

Itburnz is actually quite smart, he made those hacks. Pretty sure a ****** couldnt make those.

GTFO dipshit
Old 07/30/2006, 18:01   #3

WOW, he is so very clever for creating hacks and ruining others online experience.

I take it back - Itburnz is the second most retarded, You are the first you sad ****.
Old 07/30/2006, 18:22   #4

Your IP said what?[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=sucker' border='0' alt='sucker' />

Moron...probably a dev.
Old 07/30/2006, 20:26   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by SadCheatingRetard@Jul 30 2006, 18:01
WOW, he is so very clever for creating hacks and ruining others online experience.

I take it back - Itburnz is the second most retarded, You are the first you sad ****.
Thats the fun in it, ruining other peoples playing experience its fun as hell.
pretty sure if i was retarded i wouldnt be able to play the game dumb ****, stop assuming **** you asswipe you dont know me personally. So you cant say im retarded.. and You seem to be the retarded one, why is it hard to get. If itburnz was retarded he wouldnt be able to make the hacks. I wouldnt be able to use em, or figured out how to make some trainers either. GTFO

itburnz>you

eat ****.
Old 07/30/2006, 20:26   #6

Double post^ :@
Old 07/30/2006, 21:35   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Renegad3x@Jul 30 2006, 20:26
If Oliver is so smart ...

1. Then why does everyone know who he is?
2. Why did so many people get banned using his stuff?
3. Why did he get banned?
4. Why doesn't he have the guts to do his dirty work on his own account?

- I.
Old 07/30/2006, 23:27   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Itburnz+Jul 30 2006, 22:18--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Itburnz @ Jul 30 2006, 22:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -ItBurnzMyAss@Jul 30 2006, 21:35
<!--QuoteBegin--Renegad3x
Quote:
@Jul 30 2006, 20:26

- I.
1. Because i dont need to hide. You know who i am - big deal. You seem to be proud to be able to enter "itburnz" on google... Awesome, detective dipshit. I don't need to hide simply because most of you would start crying when you even look at em.

2. Which is my stuff ? i stopped releasing anything last month, idiot.

3. Because i'm currently trying to find out how the cheat detection works and i tell after the 8th ban i'm very close to an answer.

4. I dont have one heh.

- I. [/b][/quote]
1. Polizei
2. What did you release yesterday?
3. ROFL, 8th ban? You need a girlfriend/boyfriend.
4. So you harass people who actually have jobs and make money.

Oliver, I picked up Susanne at Deka's. I slapped her around and she liked it. Ist die Ihre Mutter?

I love how upset you get!

- I.
Old 07/30/2006, 23:34   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by ItBurnzMyAss+Jul 30 2006, 17:27--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ItBurnzMyAss @ Jul 30 2006, 17:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Itburnz@Jul 30 2006, 22:18
Quote:
Originally posted by -ItBurnzMyAss@Jul 30 2006, 21:35
Quote:
Quote:

- I.

1. Because i dont need to hide. You know who i am - big deal. You seem to be proud to be able to enter "itburnz" on google... Awesome, detective dipshit. I don't need to hide simply because most of you would start crying when you even look at em.

2. Which is my stuff ? i stopped releasing anything last month, idiot.

3. Because i'm currently trying to find out how the cheat detection works and i tell after the 8th ban i'm very close to an answer.

4. I dont have one heh.

- I.
1. Polizei
2. What did you release yesterday?
3. ROFL, 8th ban? You need a girlfriend/boyfriend.
4. So you harass people who actually have jobs and make money.

Oliver, I picked up Susanne at Deka's. I slapped her around and she liked it. Ist die Ihre Mutter?

I love how upset you get!

- I. [/b][/quote]
dude shut the fuck up and get the hell out if you want to fucking beat the hackers, then use hacks yourself and make them yourself, hes using his expierience to help other people who enjoy hacking, like i do, i love to hack games, i feel that they are more fun to use hacks than to play them regularly
Old 07/31/2006, 00:04   #10

indeed.. hacking makes the game 10xs more fun, its ******* hilarious to see ******* like you whine over and over.
Old 07/31/2006, 01:05   #11

If you guys think finding memory values with t-search is "hacking" and totally cool and hard to do ...then i dont know... may if you hack deutsche bank server and transfer money around accounts then i would be impressed but t-search kiddies make me lol.
Old 07/31/2006, 04:10   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Renegad3x@Jul 30 2006, 20:26

pretty sure if i was retarded i wouldnt be able to play the game dumb ****, stop assuming **** you asswipe you dont know me personally. So you cant say im retarded.. and You seem to be the retarded one, why is it hard to get. If itburnz was retarded he wouldnt be able to make the hacks. I wouldnt be able to use em, or figured out how to make some trainers either. GTFO

itburnz>you

eat ****.
***** u ****** - ofc it takes a brain surgeon to hack - you get dumber by the minute ******. Ofc i dont know u personally u ******, you dont know anyone cause u have no friends you emo ******.

Itburnz is just some sad ******, who has no life outside the interweb, who spends all his time whacking off over his supposed uber hacks.

Real life > you ******.

Old 07/31/2006, 04:43   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by SadCheatingRetard@Jul 31 2006, 04:10

blah blah blah ****** - blah blah blah ******. blah blah blah ******, blah blah blah ******.

blah blah blah ******, blah blah blah, blah
blah> ******.

Perhaps you need to learn some different insults.

Or maybe that that the word ****** is not used at the end of a sentence, a period is used. Which you also used.

Is this a german thing?

Old 07/31/2006, 08:18   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by SadCheatingRetard+Jul 31 2006, 04:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SadCheatingRetard @ Jul 31 2006, 04:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

itburnz>you

eat ****.
***** u ****** - ofc it takes a brain surgeon to hack - you get dumber by the minute ******. Ofc i dont know u personally u ******, you dont know anyone cause u have no friends you emo ******.

Itburnz is just some sad ******, who has no life outside the interweb, who spends all his time whacking off over his supposed uber hacks.

Real life > you ******.

[/b][/quote]
Actually... i have alot of friends.. being on the computer is a very very small part of my day. and where in **** did emo come from. who the **** do you think i am?

LOL@ rage, this dumb **** is just making up ****.
Old 07/31/2006, 09:19   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by Renegad3x+Jul 31 2006, 08:18--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Renegad3x @ Jul 31 2006, 08:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -SadCheatingRetard@Jul 31 2006, 04:10

Quote:

pretty sure if i was retarded i wouldnt be able to play the game dumb fuck, stop assuming shit you asswipe you dont know me personally. So you cant say im retarded.. and You seem to be the retarded one, why is it hard to get. If itburnz was retarded he wouldnt be able to make the hacks. I wouldnt be able to use em, or figured out how to make some trainers either. GTFO

itburnz>you

eat shit.

Lmfao u retard - ofc it takes a brain surgeon to hack - you get dumber by the minute retard. Ofc i dont know u personally u retard, you dont know anyone cause u have no friends you emo retard.

Itburnz is just some sad retard, who has no life outside the interweb, who spends all his time whacking off over his supposed uber hacks.

Real life > you retard.

Actually... i have alot of friends.. being on the computer is a very very small part of my day. and where in fuck did emo come from. who the fuck do you think i am?

LOL@ rage, this dumb shit is just making up shit. [/b][/quote]
When someone uses retard more than 5 times in a paragraph you know they are sad individuals and have no life and have to use the forum to get their pre-pubescent rage out.

Go get a girlfriend for jesus christ sake. (Or wife---no scratch that- she'd file for divorce with you within the first week)
Closed Thread