Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OUTDATED: redb00mer's Planetside Trainer

Discussion on OUTDATED: redb00mer's Planetside Trainer within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
v8.2 is released!

(New link as of 7/16/06)
Releases are occasionally compressed into a .rar file; you can download WinRAR at

Known Issues:
Causes a memory leak (loss in Frames Per Second) after prolonged usage (hours).
Max Cap must be unfrozen before pulling a new max or the capacitor will never increase from 0.
Jump'N'Run drains your stamina.

Update Notes:

v8.2
Brought back all old features except the Teleporter. Still use at your own risk.

v8.1
Since security measures are unknown at this time, this hack is only a 0 COF trainer. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

v8.0
Added a button enabling Itburnz's Teleporter. ()
No Hotkey version added.

v7.0
Added Jump'N'Run, thanks to Itburnz for the code.

v6.1
No new features, just fixed after the patch broke it.

v6.0 (Original Release)
Features:
-Cone of Fire freeze
-Aircraft afterburner freeze
-VS Max jump capacitor freeze[B]
Old 06/28/2006, 22:42   #2

nice dude! Good job, gonna test it now!
Old 06/29/2006, 02:31   #3

OH MY ***!!! We got a PS SECTION!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT RED I LOVE YOU!

-Sky
Old 06/29/2006, 02:37   #4

Corrected version of the SAVED.XML

The original uses commas instead of periods. Change them manually and waste time or download this:

Old 06/29/2006, 03:27   #5

I'm having problems with the teleport system, can someone help me?

First of all this happens when I start it, but if I close the window and keep going the teleport window comes up:

Once I get to the teleport window, it won't let me load any presets by clicking on one and pressing load, and it doesn't always detect my current location. When I try to manually do coordinates it takes me either to one of the corners of the map, or all the way off it.

Can Someone help me?
Old 06/29/2006, 04:41   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by falconus@Jun 29 2006, 03:27

First of all this happens when I start it, but if I close the window and keep going the teleport window comes up:

Once I get to the teleport window, it won't let me load any presets by clicking on one and pressing load, and it doesn't always detect my current location. When I try to manually do coordinates it takes me either to one of the corners of the map, or all the way off it.

Can Someone help me?
See here:
Old 06/29/2006, 12:56   #7

could we use another upload site plz rapidshare is not allowing me to download (i run a router/firewall/proxy)
Old 06/29/2006, 17:43   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Skylos+Jun 29 2006, 04:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skylos @ Jun 29 2006, 04:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--falconus@Jun 29 2006, 03:27

Can Someone help me?
See here:
[/b][/quote]
Ah I know what I was doing. I did download that patch, but I just put it into a folder with redb00mers trainer instead of renaming it.

Thanks!
Old 06/29/2006, 19:24   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by IronClaw@Jun 29 2006, 12:56
could we use another upload site plz rapidshare is not allowing me to download (i run a router/firewall/proxy)
Old 06/30/2006, 01:50   #10

Haha both my fodderside accounts got banned for using this, but not my main :s

Probably because I made it obvious by flying over peoples heads and jumping base levels while people were trying to jackhammer me :P
Old 06/30/2006, 01:56   #11

**** They banned my main too
Old 06/30/2006, 04:40   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by falconus@Jun 30 2006, 01:56
**** They banned my main too
A lot of people will be banned until they figure out using the teleporter/capacitor/jump n run, is extremely obvious they are hacking and don't use it when people are around.

-Skylos
Old 06/30/2006, 18:45   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Skylos@Jun 30 2006, 04:40
A lot of people will be banned until they figure out using the teleporter/capacitor/jump n run, is extremely obvious they are hacking and don't use it when people are around.

-Skylos
Yeah, pretty much. So many people are way too obvious about it. Flying around in rexo in the middle of a red alert is a pretty bad idea.. since you're going to get 50+ people to report you.

Also, I dunno if it's just me or not.. but the Jump&Run feature has a knack for turning itself back on, after being disabled. I know for a fact that I'm not hitting the hotkey for it, either. :-&#092;
Old 07/01/2006, 00:27   #14

I have a question. Do you think it is possible to teleport into an enemies sanctuary? That would be awesome.
Old 07/01/2006, 01:30   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by breesean@Jul 1 2006, 00:27
I have a question. Do you think it is possible to teleport into an enemies sanctuary? That would be awesome.
Not sure on that one. However I tried going INTO an enemy warpgate. (TR sanc) and I could not get through. I tried going underneath the ground using the warp function but I couldnt. It was a massive invisible wall that even using a teleport thingy could not breach it.

Also, when you are through (used to be possible), you won't be able to teleport though the warp thing.

That still would be cool though.