Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vet looking to return

Discussion on Vet looking to return within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vet looking to return

I'm looking to return the hacking scene in Planetside, WoW bores me. Anyone want to hook a brotha up?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
return to fortress
03/29/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
HI guys, I want to do a script for doing : go to fortress when i m dead. If somebody can help me please.
Return URL help?
03/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I was just wondering if anyone new how to change your password without the need of a secret questions by using the return URL bug. I have tried some methods but they have not been successful. I forgot the secret question on one of my accounts and I could gladly use some help.
Should i return?
01/30/2010 - 12Sky2 - 5 Replies
Would you like me to come back and start releasing again?
return to D2
04/19/2009 - Diablo 2 - 2 Replies
Hallo, After 4 years I started to play some D2 again. In the meantime lot have changed. :) (Bot/maphack/pickit wise) In the past I used D2loader+Zpickit. This programs are not anymore there or dont work, or banned, ect.. couple questions: - Is there still a maphick around with pickit function? - Is there still a working Andy/Pindle bot for bliz sorcs? I tried to read the forum, but my german is no so good.