Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Using Craby's Guide, Stuck with TMK and Where my Adresses go

Discussion on Using Craby's Guide, Stuck with TMK and Where my Adresses go within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Using Craby's Guide, Stuck with TMK and Where my Adresses go

Hey all, I have been trying to make myself my own Planet side trainer and I came across Craby's Guide but I have gotten to the very last step of the CoF trainer guide and Im not really sure where to put my mem adresses in for his blocks of code, He doesnt make it very clear where to put your adresses in, and i was wondering if anyone could guide me either in here, or even on a vent server i have to get this up and running. I have had success making unlimited AB by just freezing the value in either Tsearch or Cheatengine but these autohack adresses are confusing. Pming me some help would be greatly appreciated.
Quote:
From now on in my notes "Main" means the original address section, "CC" means the code cave section, "jmp gate" means the gate that jumps to your code cave, "ON" means on code for hack, and "OFF" means the off code for your hack. Also 0B 90 89 = OPCode and LEA EAX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP-C] = ASMCode.
This is how I set up my complete CoF hack minus the addresses. Be sure in TMK to activate CC first then jmp gate or game will jump to nothing and crash.

Main
MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+20]<><><><><> Address above main CoF
MOV DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+198],EAX<><><><><> main CoF address
LEA EAX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP-C]<><><><><> Address below main CoF

CC
MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+20]<><><><><> Address above main CoF address in Main
MOV EAX,1<><><><><> What is placed above main address in CC to make CoF perfect! (CoF modder)
MOV DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+198],EAX <><><><><> Main CoF Address
JMP planetsi.EndOfMainCodeAddress<><><><><> Jump gate back to main code

jmp gate
JMP planetsi.BeginingOfCCAddress
ON
Poke Address 8B 4E 20 <><><><><>Beginning of CC
Poke AddressCoFMaker B8 01 00 00 00
Poke AddressCoF 89 86 98 01 00 00
Poke Address OpCodeForJumpToMain <><><><><> End of CC

Poke Address OpCodeForJumpToCC<><><><><> Jmp gate
OFF (deactivates MOV EAX,1 so perfect CoF is gone)
Poke AddressCoFMaker 90 90 90 90 90<><><><><> CoF Modder
Old 02/09/2009, 18:00   #2

Could you tell me the values you use for AB? It's been awhile and I forgot them.

As for Craby's guide, it's for CoF, what you wanted was Jolting's guide, but sadly he removed it.

The only thing I remember about ABing is that to get the address, find "Add Byte PTR [EAX], AL" that repeats a few times.
Old 02/09/2009, 18:14   #3

Im just having problems creating the trainer and hiding it in the memory, i have the hack working fine, along with AB, and cap. I can create a generic trainer that just pokes the value, but i would like to do what Craby showed as another measure of being undetected.

Its only taken me a few hours now to learn the program but Craby wasnt too specific, Im going to just take a stab at it, throw my address's in where i think they should go and see how it goes, oh and BTW this is for CoF hack, I have already gotten AB working
Old 02/09/2009, 20:12   #4

you need to learn how to use code caves

a good tutorial can be found here
Old 02/10/2009, 00:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake0391 View Post
you need to learn how to use code caves

a good tutorial can be found here
Exactly what I needed, thanks a bunch. My trainer now has VS Cap, on the run bolt driving CoF, AB, now im going to work on RoF. Should i bother to code cave, would that almost remove the chance that SoE will detect my trainer? or is it just an unnecessary precaution.
Old 02/10/2009, 02:45   #6

I don't know much about it , I just know its safer.
Old 02/10/2009, 06:00   #7

If it's a subscription account you don't have much to worry about. They can detect it but they aren't doing any thing.

Case in point, my subscription account I was running my trainers with everything on and was quite blatent about it. No problems.

Used the same trainer on a trail account and was banned the next day I tried to log on.

Guess aslong as SOE gets theirs, they don't care what you do.
Old 02/10/2009, 07:51   #8

Are you guys serious?, So basically MemoryWars and DAMNEdge and Kali are who everyone is dependent upon for PS hacks

and you cant do DAMNEdge because they charge ya, can't do Kali because he is M.I.A ,

I'm going to pass the torch to someone else, I am thinking on completely releasing all of my notes. Which will have all instructions on how to update the values, hell, I might even include a function to auto-update the values for you. So you dont have to spend the time memory diving.
Old 02/10/2009, 10:39   #9

Well its not just for a CoF trainer, Im attempting to find the values for every hack Ive read possible on the boards now done player freeze and am working on the code cave for teleport (Changing values of x,y,z coordinate is more stable using a code cave)

I would gladly take those notes, having the chance to have some responsibilities on the internet like releasing trainers etc would give me something to do. As for updating values you think the values would be directly related to the build of the game?, how else would you update the values. perhaps it works similar to .toc files for UI modifications with world of warcraft, rambling now. ty for the responses guys, code cave is working great.