Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone have Crabys guide the he made

Discussion on Anyone have Crabys guide the he made within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Anyone have Crabys guide the he made

Well i wanted to look at something, Craby made a guide a while back in a zip file. I accidentally deleted it and i now the douching revamped it. If you do have it , could you upload it.

Invalid pm when you are online.
Old 09/01/2008, 10:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclowns View Post
Well i wanted to look at something, Craby made a guide a while back in a zip file. I accidentally deleted it and i now the douching revamped it. If you do have it , could you upload it.

Invalid pm when you are online.
Nah I wish I had it in .zip format as well. I've completely forgotten how to make off buttons with my poke values in TMK.

Current Hacks I have working now:
+No-COF
+ROF (all spectrums), it's even been reported to me by friends that you don't actually see the gun shooting faster, you only see the actual explosions and bullet impacts. (ie: I shoot my entire clip in the time it takes for the gun to normally shoot 3 times, others only see you shooting 3 times, but hear and see your ENTIRE clip hitting the wall or floor...almost like an instant shotgun blast....undetectable ROF during ranged battles by your friendies).
+Infinite Afterburners (all aircraft that have AB's & flying BFR Abs)
-VS max AB not a priority (is do-able)
-No-Reload not a priority (is do-able)
-500% Weapon Range Hack is not a current priority (is do-able)
-Inf-Freeze not a priority (is do-able)
-Veh-Freeze not a priority (is do-able)

Until I remember how to create off buttons none of the non-priorities will ever be done.

-Mojo
Old 09/01/2008, 10:23   #3

elite*gold: 20
Well i have all that stuff too, i just wanted to see something on his guide, he made but its cool. Yeah i had it on my computer but accidently deleted it.
Old 09/01/2008, 10:30   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclowns View Post
Well i have all that stuff too, i just wanted to see something on his guide, he made but its cool. Yeah i had it on my computer but accidently deleted it.

Btw, can you PM me on how to make off buttons with my poke codes in TMK? I've completely forgotten and I need to know !