Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Empire Disable Time

Discussion on Empire Disable Time within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Empire Disable Time

:O wow this blowz.... i was out at my friends, bro goes on my account decides its ok to make another Empires cahracter, and now i come home and find my TR locked... =/ for 9 hours =( Is there any way to lower this or make it go away =( I changed my password too
Old 01/25/2008, 04:07   #2

With the Process open, Maybe Search for the time, i know that it is stored on the client, i should try to find this sometime
Old 01/25/2008, 22:22   #3

Two words...... Server Side

Changing your password word, wouldn't effect the timer of anything. Only way to get around empire timer on the same server is to deleted all your toons.
Old 01/26/2008, 01:07   #4

character lock Time is server side?
Old 01/26/2008, 02:20   #5

rgr

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Disable GG??
09/14/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
might think uninstalling the game that Game Guard came with would be enough, but unfortunately you'd be wrong! Game Guard buries itself deeply into your system, so even removing the game leaves behind several hidden files. What's more, there's no option to uninstall it from Windows Device Manager, and it doesn't appear on your Start Menu programs either. So how do you get rid of it? Unfortunately, there's currently no way to simply remove Game Guard yet continue to play the game as Game...
Star Wars The Old Republic Time line trailer 4 : The Empire Changes Strategy
09/04/2009 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
YouTube - Star Wars The Old Republic Time line trailer 4 : The Empire Changes Strategy Delving deeper into the past, Master Gnost-Dural uncovers evidence that the return of the Mandalorians was the result of the utterly ruthless machinations of Imperial Intelligence. Jedi Master Gnost-Dural has entered a new holorecord in the Jedi Archive. After a thorough analysis of the evidence, Master Gnost-Dural has discovered that the Mandalorians return to the galaxy and alliance with the Sith was...
Empire|Help
11/25/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
what is worng is server down or what i got dc 2hours ago and cant log back into game evrytime i try my IExplorer cant surf :rtfm:
Your Fav Old Empire
10/17/2008 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
Every one knows that there was OLD Nations which was Complete Empires 'by the word' Vote for the one you like here