Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for ROF method

Discussion on Looking for ROF method within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Looking for ROF method

Well i know that people are always edge about talking about this. I know there are topics but old threads always seem too get ignored. Ive been working on this for a while. I dont care about vehicle rof as much as AI weapons ROF. AI weapons are what i want for ROF. kotuadam let me try it out and it was fun. Laugh gave me a method but i still could not get it right. I spent all night trying some stuff but its the only thing that i cant get. Can someone teach me a good method. All keep trying but i could use some help. Thanks portland1220 on xfire.
Old 01/15/2008, 23:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
ROF, COF, AB, MHS, TMK, WTF? JK JK LOL

We gave serious thought to trowing a party at a local hotel banquet hall. The Marquee out front would simply state:

fr33 8005 h3r3 1f u c4n r33d 7h1s!

All joking aside however, I have to say that this forum seems to have seriously mixed feelings on the matter of teaching people to find values. On one hand we have the ones who are pretty straight forward with how they found it. And on the other hand we have the ones who of the opinion that "It was hell for me by *** and it will be hell for you too!!". And don't it's not obvious in the forum when the same people who didn't get any help from the ones who came before them, refuse to give it to those who come later.

Let us not forget that this is indeed a LEARNING and TEACHING forum not just a "fend for yourself buddy... I did" forum. We are here to learn from the successes and failing's of each other to further the knowledge of the group as a whole. There are no split factions here.

As for those worried about getting caught... implement changes at your own risk. Personally I think it's rather obvious in game already. Lashers with no cone of fire. Cloakers bumbling into max suits on their way around a corner and knocking them half way down a flight of stairs.

That being said...

How the hell do I find ROF values? Range? Data type? Weapon of choice? I don't want a trainer I want to find the values.
Old 01/16/2008, 01:55   #3

Yup i agree with alot of what you said but its kewl.Well basicly this game is kind of old and they know that if eveything is told it would ruin this game. I do understand that when you find a method you dont want too go public with something as extreme as ROF.Ive decided all try too find it my self and use it for me.Im going too try diff games now.:-P Well good luck
Old 01/17/2008, 02:24   #4

EvilClowns, i highly recommend you PM Liquid, and get the Vent information...
Old 01/17/2008, 03:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingMan925 View Post
EvilClowns, i highly recommend you PM Liquid, and get the Vent information...
He has it and to drop a hint: Float and the number 1.0
Thats all I'm saying
Old 01/17/2008, 18:15   #6

^^^ what he said
Old 01/17/2008, 21:28   #7

Bleh all you guys are playing AO now. Ughh
Old 01/17/2008, 23:51   #8

AO?
Old 01/18/2008, 07:27   #9

If someone has the code or address please pm me so i can make a trainer. I dont feel that i would be a leecher.Ive been working on it for a while and just kind of giving up but had so much fun with rof 0.05.Well get back too me thanks.

Grr edit dam you guys are fat ***'s.Craby always tell me he wants me too learn but he seems too always diss me on ROF.ITBURNZ the once a year is like search for my string. Um and youre string i need too search for is.I try too keep these forums alive and itburnz im sure all youre game clients you used too talk about are dead now.Its okay too spill more info out then you give. You know more about this game and alot. I dont see how people can own methods. Yeah maby you find something or a address but dosent mean its yours. Hey im not trying too be mean alot of you taught me stuff but back too rof. You guys are leaving something out because i get a address that kind of has too do with COF but when i get in another bfr it resets. So im giving the method out i dont want too hide stuff from people craby just leaves me hanging. I do wanna learn but dam this is stupid
Old 01/19/2008, 18:17   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclowns View Post
Craby always tell me he wants me too learn but he seems too always diss me on ROF.
I have a life and real friends. Bet you didnt think about that.
Old 01/20/2008, 00:22   #11

Deleted out of respect someone asked me too
get in a diff bfr it dosent work.I must be doing somethign wrong cause what im finding dosent control all the weapons like kotu trainer did before the last patch.My bad craby just frusterating. Its like once you try something such as rof.Its addictive and just kind of seemed like no one is helping me. I mean id dont mean too spit stuff out in public but just not getting us much info as this sub forum seems too be so dam quite sense itburnz stopped doing alot of stuff. I didnt mean any offense Itburnz but you know so much more about this game then alot of us but getting stuff from you is not easy.
Old 01/20/2008, 03:58   #12

Refer to Dragon's post.
Old 01/20/2008, 09:37   #13

how would I set a breakpoint at the base pointer and set up a code cave? :X I'm not too informed about the functions of Cheat Engine lol
Old 01/21/2008, 13:24   #14

So i found the base pointer i belive thats what it was. It was a pointer that controled eveything.I would go too a reaver it would change too a certain offset. I got too a diff vehicle it would change. Then wheni went back too the reaver it was the same again. SO its wasent changing too some dam other address.So how do i put this all into trainer or scrip with pointers.
Old 02/05/2008, 11:54   #15

Here are the hints step by step, I'm not giving out anything because learning makes the world go round. If you would have the time to play with Liquid, Jolt, Craby, LaughingMan, Cal and I, you would know how to find this in 10 minutes.

1. BFR, yes BFR don't give me lip, it's how you do it.
2. hmm I wonder how you would change the Rate of Fire *cough*DAMAGE*cough*
3. Trial and error, dwindle your list
4. Find what accesses (These are base pointers they will not change, but where they point to will. Next step will solve your problem.)
5. Code cave the sucker with MHS and Poke em
6. Hint, you cant write any number lower than 1 other than 0, but Hex has every number in the universe.

Hope that helps, if it doesnt, I don't know what to say. And as a side note, don't knock craby or your on your own, we stand up for our own.
Thanks
4 Users