Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MY XMAS PRESENT TO U ALL! Freeze, Cof, and AB!

Discussion on MY XMAS PRESENT TO U ALL! Freeze, Cof, and AB! within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/10/2008, 17:26   #31

elite*gold: 0
Thank u all.I cant turn off NOD32, its still working in the background.So i will continue playing with normal CoF.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2008, 02:17   #32

would anyone be so kind as to explain how I would go about finding the new poke values?

or maybe PM the details to keep it on the down low...
Old 02/11/2008, 10:48   #33

Gentlemen, this trainer does not have updated poke values. I may release another one if I get drunk again on whiskey. But as I said, it was a xmas present. And its past Xmas. So no more begging for updates guys. When I get around to updating I will.
Old 02/28/2008, 13:10   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid-K View Post
Gentlemen, this trainer does not have updated poke values. I may release another one if I get drunk again on whiskey. But as I said, it was a xmas present. And its past Xmas. So no more begging for updates guys. When I get around to updating I will.
Ill most likely be adding a Trainer for the NewBs this week. They just patched so itll last fer a lil bit. Just going to put Freeze, COF, and AB on it. No ur not getting the cool **** MWx has stored away.

Keep lookin on the Boards for this update. It will be same guide but just have updated pokes. Ill let you know when I do this by replying to this post again.

And be sure to post any Fraps you have of your hacks on the Sticky thread on top of Planetside Forums. Id like to see em.

Also, we will be updating our Forum Hacking Tools.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/09/2008, 02:27   #35

this guide was very useful, thank you. But when I start up my trainer, it crashes my game. Is there a way to make this not happen? if so please PM me or tell me here. Thanks in advance.
Old 03/09/2008, 02:42   #36

do you have the correct pokes?
Old 03/09/2008, 04:01   #37

Yo, the pokes on this guide are outdated, im working on a new trainer now. Ill post it for yas in a sec.
Old 03/11/2008, 14:36   #38

I've been working on a some of the more basic stuff after i came back to PS. I've gotten COF, afterburners, working on ROF. I don't understand the freeze hack (not asking for help) i just don't understand how it works.. does it freeze the player on your screen so all your shots hit them? or does it actually freeze the opposing player on their screen so they cannot move?

My guess is the former since you can't exactly tell the server the other player cannot move and it seems that all movement is clientside.
Old 03/12/2008, 03:12   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayal View Post
I've been working on a some of the more basic stuff after i came back to PS. I've gotten COF, afterburners, working on ROF. I don't understand the freeze hack (not asking for help) i just don't understand how it works.. does it freeze the player on your screen so all your shots hit them? or does it actually freeze the opposing player on their screen so they cannot move?

My guess is the former since you can't exactly tell the server the other player cannot move and it seems that all movement is clientside.
What you are actually doing are NOPing the addresses of all Avatars other than you. It only works for yourr screen, not theirs. So ya gotta unfreeze to get back to the game.

Its a real fun cheat and basic location value finding. Shouldnt be hard for you if you know how to find ROF. ROF is on another plane of skill.
Old 03/12/2008, 09:27   #40

Locked by request of Liquid-K.
Closed Thread