Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pwi: Loot Bot

Discussion on pwi: Loot Bot within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pwi: Loot Bot

i programming a loot bot with AutoIt.
for now i show surrounded loot and filter for selected items from list.

can anyone please move me to the direction:
how i let the char run to the loot xy cords of the loot ?

thanks !
Old 12/17/2010, 16:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Everytime You move by right clicking, the client sends a 1 Action to a adress find that adress and the location of that rightclick, x, y, z then u can change the coords for the movement and send a 1 action too the adress wich will activate the movement and move towards the current x, y, z coords
Haha, i found something funny
I activated the movement adress and froze it, when i jump i can float in air and stay there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
loot bug and loot bot
05/04/2010 - Last Chaos - 4 Replies
hi kann nichtmehr drops aufhebn mim pick up button geht garnixmehr..alle andren sachn gehn nur das net ,weis da wer was?bzw gibts nen auto looter der schnell aufhebt?
Loot Bot
11/15/2007 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Im searching a loot bot, i didnt find one with the search, and when i found one, it wasnt working.... any updated here?
Drop-Loot bug (Loot sichtbar vor dem kill)
03/28/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
So hi und zwar für alle die gerne mal etwas farmen aber kaum zeit haben ein kleiner Tipp der immo noch auch allen EU realms (ja auch auf Blizz-Servern) ghet. und zwar gibt es in den Blasted Lands den Altar of the Storms dort laufen mobs der LVL ca. 54 rum. Das geniale kommt est noch man sihet an den mobs bevor man sie killt, angreift was auch immer ob und welche Waffe sie droppe. Das system ist ganz einfach: es laufen dort z.B. Walocks rum diese habven immer so nen schwarzen staff in...