Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character customization INI color codes

Discussion on Character customization INI color codes within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Character customization INI color codes

hi there.

i've been going insane trying to match a shade of red i saw on a character's lips. i know that it is an INI edited color and not on the in game spectrum. i'm very familiar with the character customization INI files, but i cannot for the life of me figure out what format their color codes are in. it's not plain old rgb. i have a feeling it is RGBA, but not sure.

this is the lip color i am looking for. if someone could help me out, either explaining what format the color number codes are in, or (better yet) telling me the exact number i'd need to get that exact color.. i would GREATLY appreciate it.

thank you for reading.
Old 10/16/2010, 00:10   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Edit character shadow color
02/19/2019 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Is it possible to edit the shadow color of characters lik every person in game is like a red shadow on my screen? Client sided basicly.. So if you know hwo to edit the color, just leave a message in my inbow. If this was alrady posted please ignore,. Thank you
Show us your character / car / customization!!
08/21/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Hi, this Thread will be mainly used for posting Screenshots of your Characters, your Cars or / and your customization. So well ;) let's upload your Screenshots. Greetings SuI2k
Perfect world character customization
05/06/2010 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Okay in perfect world you can open the file of a pre made char and mod it a little. But then i thought hey ima try and take this farther. I'm sure there should be a file in the folders somewhere with the monsters specs just like the pre mad char's. thing is im not that good at file hunting so can somone tell me if there really is and how to go about doing this. EXP: the monster that looks like a skeleton, put as a reg toon.
WoW Color Hack (Use color-codes in text)
09/23/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 31 Replies
WoWColorHack.flt -=Preamble=- I'm quite surprised that no one has released anything similar yet - the theory behind this dates back to the alpha days. Hell, I first used this filter on my own alpha sandbox. -=Theory=-