Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Character customization INI color codes

This is a discussion on Character customization INI color codes within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category; hi there. i've been going insane trying to match a shade of red i saw on a character's lips. i ...

Old 10-13-2010, 08:17   #1

Character customization INI color codes

hi there.

i've been going insane trying to match a shade of red i saw on a character's lips. i know that it is an INI edited color and not on the in game spectrum. i'm very familiar with the character customization INI files, but i cannot for the life of me figure out what format their color codes are in. it's not plain old rgb. i have a feeling it is RGBA, but not sure.

this is the lip color i am looking for. if someone could help me out, either explaining what format the color number codes are in, or (better yet) telling me the exact number i'd need to get that exact color.. i would GREATLY appreciate it.

thank you for reading.

Old 10-16-2010, 00:10   #2
l33t