Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

must active on client window to use bot ?

Discussion on must active on client window to use bot ? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
must active on client window to use bot ?

Today PW Indo just got tideborn patch. Everything works fine, except now to use skill by using controlsend in autoit, the client window must be the active window or the bot can't send attack keys to it and it's just do nothing unless I switched back to this client window, zzzzzzzzz that's kinda defeat the purpose of having a bot running, it's supposed to be working in the background while we can use the computer for something else like browsing or watching movies

does anyone playing PW in other servers have same problem after the tideborn patch ?
Old 08/10/2010, 14:24   #2

butuh unfreeze sepertinya bos, ada link tutor cari unfreeze ga ya
Old 08/10/2010, 14:32   #3

I've unfreezed both my PR and Assasin client windows, the Assasin won't attack if I'm active at my Priest window, and my PR won't heal the Assasin if I'm active at my Assasin window, and both chars just stand there doing nothing if then I watch movies lol.
Old 08/10/2010, 14:41   #4

this is the
but it not solve the problem coz now the prob is my bot can't send keys to that unfreeze window..
Old 08/10/2010, 15:23   #5

menunggu pencerahan berarti hehehehe
Old 08/10/2010, 15:44   #6

iya ni payah, btw dah ada yg nemu off set buat pet blm ya ?
Old 08/10/2010, 17:23   #7

Mak.. jang om smurfin pun sampe nanya bah.

dolo bot ntkid yang skrang udah gk bisa juga udah ada fitur unfreeze nya langsung.
om smurf udah bisa unfreezenya

klo udah bisa. kasih tau dunk addres unfrezze cheat engine ya om smurf.
Old 08/10/2010, 19:07   #8

still no luck, tried using controlfocus, controlgetfocus, wingethandle, etc, and from what I googled, this also happens to other games like Age of Conan and WoW, they block how autoit sends keypress using controlsend and make it useless when minimized or inactive.

seems like the only way to make spellcast/atk working again is by using the games' function via memory writing or dunno what that's called.

bot can still running though, but only for one active client. What a waste, one bot per pc, and can't multitask
Old 08/11/2010, 02:27   #9

_SendMessage seems to work on unfreeze pwclient, like pw-prophets-bot... i'm having a hard time recoding your smurf-it thats why i stop doing it... xD
Old 08/11/2010, 06:04   #10

cara simplenya mungkin cari address prophet bot buat pw indo,tapi base adressnya banyak banget gitu puyeng
Old 08/11/2010, 06:46   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulas2k2 View Post
_SendMessage seems to work on unfreeze pwclient, like pw-prophets-bot... i'm having a hard time recoding your smurf-it thats why i stop doing it... xD
I just checked autoit does have that _SendMessage UDF, but the example is for turning monitor off and back on, LOL, I'll look into it later, still busy cultivating new char, oh noes, play more and get less

-edit-
while googling about this _SendMessage, I bumped into about it in other section of elitepvpers forum. Have you tried _SendMessage yourself in PW client, kulas2k ? Because _SendMessage is still blockable though it might still work as for now. I haven't have the idea of how to use it though, coz it's still new to me noob

Do you have a code example on how to use _SendMessage in autoit ? Really need a hand to help me getting started using it.
Old 08/11/2010, 15:53   #12

I just tried using _sendmessage like this :
Code:
#include <SendMessage.au3>
while 1
	_SendMessage(WinGetHandle("Element Client"), $WM_KEYDOWN, 0x31)
wend
it repeatedly pressing 1 (0x31) , but still it stops when the Element Client window is inactive. The only difference I notice when using that is when I click on the chat window, it doesn't type anything, that's more convenient to use in bot script though, so can chat anytime in the game without pausing the bot manually.

if I change the $WM_KEYDOWN to $WM_CHAR , it doesn't do anything to the game but when I click on the chat window, it sends key '1' repeatedly there.

if you have a _SendMessage example that works for PW Client, please tell how you use it.

tks in advance
Old 08/11/2010, 16:46   #13

Prophet bot

setuju2 tolong dong bot yg ini keren lho
Old 08/12/2010, 00:28   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
I just tried using _sendmessage like this :
Code:
#include <SendMessage.au3>
while 1
	_SendMessage(WinGetHandle("Element Client"), $WM_KEYDOWN, 0x31)
wend
it repeatedly pressing 1 (0x31) , but still it stops when the Element Client window is inactive. The only difference I notice when using that is when I click on the chat window, it doesn't type anything, that's more convenient to use in bot script though, so can chat anytime in the game without pausing the bot manually.

if I change the $WM_KEYDOWN to $WM_CHAR , it doesn't do anything to the game but when I click on the chat window, it sends key '1' repeatedly there.

if you have a _SendMessage example that works for PW Client, please tell how you use it.

tks in advance
beugh bahasa om smurfin sudah bahasa dewa .... ayo ommm.... buatin untuk kita2 ini... pantang menyerah om dewa smurfin
Old 08/12/2010, 03:03   #15

hey smurf, try checking pw-prophet's code.. they're using sendmessage command..

and this is weird, pw-ph patched a month ago and smurf-it stop working, tried unfreezing the client, modifying the client it didnt work that time, but now, rapidkey's working again, just have to unfreeze the client again..didnt try yet the support function for auto heal/pots, hope it still works.. XD