Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bored AF

Discussion on bored AF within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bored AF

guys come join this server cuz im literally the only player on it x.x theres others but they dont talk and im lonely xD

Old 03/18/2016, 20:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'm in the same boat you are. The server I'm playing no one talks either. The server I'm playing on is angelofsun-pw.de my ign is MetalMage/Salvation

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I am bored.
06/28/2015 - Elsword - 3 Replies
So guys I am bored af soooo Ima make a Els NA account and when I am lvl whatever ima hack in pvp Someone (with ML) wanna join? o/ -if it is the wrong section I am sorryyyy qq-
I'm a bit bored
07/11/2012 - Need for Speed World - 6 Replies
What time is it in your country? It's 9 pm here in Canada
BORED!
04/21/2011 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
my gosh.... im so bored on this road trip!! anyone wanna comment and make some jokes or something please?;)
lol.... was bored
12/26/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 30 Replies
i remember last year playing on a chinese server where level cap was 235, so i was wondering why doesn't anyone follow their example? in chinese servers items are not hard to get but not easy to get aswell, everyone pvp'd even if they were not even fully linked, armor's had +250 each stats weapons had +300 each stat, pvp was extreamly fun..... that's all we did 24/7 we'd have like 200khp and hit 19-30k depending if you had right ele lol, only downside that made me quit is that chinese like to...