Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Urgent Help Needed! ^^

Discussion on Urgent Help Needed! ^^ within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Urgent Help Needed! ^^

hello elitepvpers. i managed to get the private server up.
however i have some queries & errors :/

the server is up but i cannot access the registration page.
( not even 127.0.0.1 )
is there a solution to this?

secondly, is there a way to create accounts without the registration page?
someone please help :]

thank you very much in advance! ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Urgent Help Needed
07/25/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
hello elitepvpers. i managed to get the private server up. however i have some queries & errors :/ the server is up but i cannot access the registration page. ( not even 127.0.0.1 ) is there a solution to this? secondly, is there a way to create accounts without the registration page? someone please help :]
URGENT! ALL SPEEDHACKERS URGENT!
04/25/2007 - Eudemons Online - 9 Replies
Hi everyone. I am an avid player of Eudemons Online and the first time i discovered AndyX's speedhack i was so happy beyond describing. About 2 weeks ago, i got caught but i got off without paying. Then 1 week ago, i was caught for the second time and i tried pretending innocent so i didnt have to pay the fee of 2760 eps to get out but this time the gm told me i was speedhacking and the location+time. all the speedhackers are slowly starting to be botjailed and this is a warning to every1....
urgent moniter help! needed
06/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
ok not to long ago but i switched something on my moniter functions and now for some reason when i go from 1026-765 or something like that 800x600 or 540 x 480 for full screen games it dont let me it shows the screen but the remaining around around would be black pixels it looks something like this