Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Current Pointers (Bass-addresses)

Discussion on Current Pointers (Bass-addresses) within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Current Pointers (Bass-addresses)

This is a list of the current bass addresses in use. The offsets to the info your looking for you'll have to find on your own.

PW MY-EN v52:
0097B33C

- - - - - -
If you have any for the other versions post them here and I'll update this main post.

« Memory | Gold hack »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ip addresses for Current Pservers?
04/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I need an updated list please?
Need tut for updating addresses/pointers [thqice]
09/07/2009 - Dragonica - 1 Replies
Hi, does any1 know a good link or can teach how to update a ct's addresses and pointers? Ive been researchin for 2 hours but I am with no luck. I was trying to update RareSumo's ct. I know it's already released but I would still like to learn for the future. Reason why I am asking all this is because I am planning to make a warp teleport trainer. Thx in advance
erm can somebody upload the current pointers for NOSTALE GLOBAL??
11/11/2008 - Nostale - 0 Replies
reply back in english please~
Current Mem Addresses
03/26/2007 - Planetside - 5 Replies
This is intended to be a community resource-sharing thread. Since distribution of trainers is getting them detected, we've all moved on to making our own trainers. Why should each person need to re-find the new addresses on their own? Please make sure the addresses you post are the locations found by AutoHack, and NOT those found by simply searching for the COF value, etc.
Bass...
06/27/2006 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
hat jemand ein programm (freeshare) womit ich bass in lieder machen kann? also was simples nicht irgendwas mega großes mist dings programm ^^