Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 06:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search for a program

Discussion on Search for a program within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Search for a program

I am looking for a program ( bot or autoclicker) that can simultaneously dig flowers at a wedding in a few players .
I would be very grateful for your help.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
search program offset pointblank
11/25/2012 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Anyone know how to find offsets pointBlank and search programs offset pointblank sorry I just learning to please me. :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm: ------------------------------------------------ I am sorry there are no topics in this forum
(search) autolock program
10/04/2012 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
hey friends, i looking for a bot, or program, that have the function of autolook but only npc, i want it for the gg more easy of clic... I try the PHT of Ink, but is not update... can you tell me an other bot/program??? thanks in advance!! :handsdown:
Search a program - Don't Move in Account
09/15/2011 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Hi! I'm searching a program with which you can not be moved from one account. The owner account can change the email,nickname,or pass, but you always can enter in this account. anyone know? I don't see a program such this in any forum. Who helps me???
What program for adress search...
03/14/2010 - Archlord - 7 Replies
hellu, i was wondering what program you guys use to search trough game memory. Would be nice if u can post it here or pm me about it if u don't want to make it "public". tx
Search: Program/Script to farm ....
08/06/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
i didnt play for a couple of time this game. so now i say that new stuff on that new continent. im looking now for any program or a script (maybe L2w) to farm those Star stones and in seed of destrucion those seed's. hope that anyone can help. thx in advance. edit: for retail servers ofc