Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

catshop glitch

Discussion on catshop glitch within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
catshop glitch

so i read this

since that glitch seems to be confirmed, i wonder how and why the item ID can change during catshop transactions, also if there's a way to "control" this

Old 07/12/2013, 18:20   #2

elite*gold: 20
Would be funny if they ****** something up and everybody ended up with 9999 10 million big notes. Game can't die any more anyhow, it's pretty much poof
Old 07/12/2013, 18:27   #3

after the epic website glitch on jonsens blessing...changing the itemId in the webcode.
i would bet you can do the same with ogg commands.
but i dont know anything about ogg.

would be nice if some expert on that can test it
maybe the function works like this:
1.open trade window, show correct item.
2.accept trade and change item code.
3.sold a faked item
Old 07/13/2013, 15:53   #4

the dude wrote that item disappears on relog, but what if you combine it or shard it? xD man this can be a massive exploit xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PWI - Catshop Sniper
06/21/2012 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 49 Replies
Hi all, after a long time i take again a look on my catshop reader and think about to make a online website with the results. remembering some posts from interest07 about his reader and the use of a mysql database :) so i sit down, optimized the reading bot and code a quick website for the mysql database. at this time, the bot reads only the catshops from archosaur on raging tide in pwi. the reading time takes about 15-20 minutes, since the bot walk slow :D since i not finished the...
Call of duty moderne warfare 3 prestige glitch and black ops glitch. for free !
05/21/2012 - Call of Duty - 0 Replies
Heey guys, I am new here and i want to show you mw3 prestige glitch. Its free and safe. You dont get banned because they dont now you glitched. Watch the video and follow the instructions. I hope you like it. I know a glitch to for Black Ops. link for mw3 and black ops link is in the description. Black Ops quickscope mini montage - xkuifjox - YouTube
Buy low sell high SCAM catshop
11/16/2011 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 12 Replies
Sum1 pls tell me how to do this scam.... I know i cant question here... but pls reply guys.... I cant find it anywhr but it seems most ppl know abt this old scam.... How to Put a catshop n not accept buyings..., even though it shows u are buying to others.... pls tell me:confused:
[Bug/Glitch] Warrock KalyeDos Glitch/Bug + kleines HowTo [Bug/Glitch]
01/23/2011 - WarRock - 53 Replies
Hey Com, ich habe einen Glitch bzw. Bug, nennt es wie ihr wollt gefunden und mir die Mühe gemacht ihn für euch zu Filmen und unten zu erklären. #added 1 neues Video Hier das Video: