Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SourceCodes: SmurfIT, AutoPotv1.95 and ZcPWBotv1.2

Discussion on SourceCodes: SmurfIT, AutoPotv1.95 and ZcPWBotv1.2 within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/15/2009, 19:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
to be honest i'm quite irritated by your post and been using metaphors to express it but you didn't seem to notice, imho direct posting of the sources is already impolite, let alone the insult for calling it ****. You should post the decompiler instead without being so straight and calling other ppl's work crappy, you even put quotes in the word coders which i interpreted it as we are not qualified to be mentioned as ones, since you're looking at our works quite lightly by reading your whole posts.

just because you give something to someone doesn't mean you can do anything you want with whatever he accomplished with it, and as you can see there are credits to the ppl who contributes.

you might be a decent coder and all but you're definitely lack of manners.

sorry to be blunt this time but we have our own points.

*one more thing, i'm alright with your posting src, but i can't stand it when you put it along with the word **** and some other things that degrade the creators and the works.
Old 05/16/2009, 18:58   #17

Ur right, my logic got one failure: i just saw me higher than u and calld ur src ****. That wasn't ok and i cancle this words here with this post.
Old 05/18/2009, 01:34   #18

·One i would like to request a mod to delete this thread.

·Two do not come here and start flaming about another members work.

·Three don't take with with out permission. If they want everyone to have the src they would have released it.

·Four don't say your a better coder, when you have contributed nothen.

·Five don't say your helping, you are plain out stealing.
Old 05/18/2009, 08:03   #19

Quote:
·One i would like to request a mod to delete this thread.
I agree if they rly want to.

Quote:
·Two do not come here and start flaming about another members work.
I just did that back - as far as u can see!

Quote:
Three don't take with with out permission. If they want everyone to have the src they would have released it.
I explained that several times in this thread why i did and why i think its ok. Its nothing to just say its not ok for u. Give reasons or aspects which werent discussed in this thread.

Quote:
·Four don't say your a better coder, when you have contributed nothen.
I never said im a better coder. I have contributed stuff. Fail?

Quote:
·Five don't say your helping, you are plain out stealing.
Its a question of point of view, like already discussed in this thread before several times.

Hint: Plz stop spamming out general rules and link them to this special situation without researching further information and facts! The minimum work u could have done would be reading the whole thread.
Old 05/20/2009, 12:31   #20

mana Smurfin nya
Old 05/20/2009, 16:14   #21

why i can't download this ???
mengapa saya tidak bisa mendownload file ini
Old 05/20/2009, 23:57   #22

New Downloadlink:

Old 06/09/2009, 16:08   #23

Yea but open a new download link with the bot!
Old 06/13/2009, 16:42   #24

you do kno that if the publishers find out about this. they CAN take legal action.?

dont tell me im wrong.

i myself has been a publisher. i work with a team of publishers. and were working on a few projects atm. but in the pas i made a freewere program, NOT OPEN SOURCE. and someone did what you did. and a "modification" of the origional program was produced under there name. and i opened a lawsuit against them. and WON. get permission befor you post source. otherwise prepare for the worst. you never kno who is looking at these forums
Old 06/13/2009, 23:20   #25

ur rly scary
Old 06/14/2009, 04:39   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityBoT View Post
you do kno that if the publishers find out about this. they CAN take legal action.?

dont tell me im wrong.

i myself has been a publisher. i work with a team of publishers. and were working on a few projects atm. but in the pas i made a freewere program, NOT OPEN SOURCE. and someone did what you did. and a "modification" of the origional program was produced under there name. and i opened a lawsuit against them. and WON. get permission befor you post source. otherwise prepare for the worst. you never kno who is looking at these forums
You're full of ****. AutoIT is easily decompiled and as far as I can see none of the creators patented or copyrighted their programs. And for someone whose been an experienced programmer/publisher, you can't type for ****, so you're an obvious liar.

All of you flaming Megamorph for doing what anyone could easily do; Go suck a ****. Heil open source.
Old 06/14/2009, 05:49   #27

he has a point in there, a freeware is not opensource, you're barking up the wrong tree for bringing up open source in this forum, not to mention WAS using a barbaric way to start the thread.
Old 06/16/2009, 00:25   #28

Next time bot coders will better secure their programs or tell me to not post their source public.
Old 06/16/2009, 02:49   #29

omg, still there is a next time ? next time why not you being more ethical if going to post someone else's src and why should they tell you first but not you asking ? you're so full of yourself.
Old 06/19/2009, 06:58   #30

I'm so confuse in here.

In my opinion.. just Make a good program.. publish it by ur own name.. and if someone like what ur doin so far..that;s good. If they don't ..just make another one..

But,i don't think it's wise enough if we use some of other authors stuff without asking for their permission.Even it's only partial stuff or some moduls inside the program.

Back then when i join a community in game 3rd addon/plugin stuff. We always ask permission and also put some credits to the maker before we modified it.