Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WPE for PWI?

Discussion on WPE for PWI? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WPE for PWI?

I've seen a lot of threads about packet editing/injection for PWI, but none of them seem to be what I'm looking for. I'm curious to know if it's possible to use WPE to sniff the packets in PWI, then injection them repeatedly for various results (i.e. unlimited hp/mp, continuous coin/exp gain, etc).

There was a trick used in another game I played, where you set up a virtual pc, and on it you install WPE and CCProxy. Then on the host machine you install Proxifier. Once you have the IP and port set on Proxifier to connect through CCProxy on the guest machine, and adjust the proxy rules to focus on the game, you run everything as admin.

Then, connecting WPE to CCPRoxy, you run the game. You then record the packets, do something, then stop recording. After that you'd do a bit of trial and error until you find the correct packet for what you want, then send the packet continuously. In the other game it was for unlimited HP/MP.

Again, I'm curious to know if that's possible for PWI, or if there's another method of packet editing/injecting that you have to do because of whatever security measures are setup on the game.

I've already tested it a bit and haven't managed to get it to work. So I'm not sure if I set it up wrong, or if it just doesn't work.
Old 03/09/2013, 22:56   #2

elite*gold: 20
There is no way to exploit PW by sending repeated packets. You can do fun stuff like skip curve flying animation or run away while gathering, but that's pretty much it.

WPE will not work since it is protocol independant, it does not decrypt/uncompress.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2013, 22:59   #3

elite*gold: 0
Alright, then is there another way to do the things I was talking about?