Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]PW server files and guide how to start own private server!

Discussion on [Request]PW server files and guide how to start own private server! within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]PW server files and guide how to start own private server!

well the title says everything.i founded earlier topics here but links didnt work animore.could try own server and stuff;D
Old 03/14/2009, 10:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
please research your self buy googling i found some on and some on ********

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Private Server Files , HELP REQUEST
07/24/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 7 Replies
Hy everywhone ! I got a question ! I need the Episode 3 Server file's for Cabal , can anywhone help me ? We got Ep2 Private Server and we want to upgrade it to Siena The Queen ! Please guys , help me is realy important , we have a lot of players , but we need EP3 ... :rtfm: Thanks :pimp:
[Guide]How to start a server with offical files
10/01/2009 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
can anyone give a guide on how to open a pserver with offical files? i saw there were a guide allready but he was removed so can somone post another guide please? i saw alot of servers open up with offi files and ive looked anywere for a guide but dident found one O_O so if somone can please explain everything how to open and start a server with those files it would be great! thanks! =]
[REQUEST] I need guide to setup a server using ini files.
09/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I need guide to setup a server using ini files. Please someone help me.
[GUIDE] How to Start adidishen Server Files
07/02/2009 - Flyff Private Server - 9 Replies
In diesen Guide, werde ich euch beschreiben, wie man die Server Files von adidishen zum laufen bringt. Verzeichniss - Download - Datenbank - Config - Files Starten - How to Connect - Credits - Extras
Cabal8 PRIVATE SERVER: *un*Official Start-up Guide
05/14/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 172 Replies
Ok if yall are trying to make it work and just can't do, then this guide might help you! Ok first off 1. download this chinese client http://adcount.moliyo.com/AdCount.aspx?PublishID=1 046 2. download this patch RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting Alternative Link: http://www.cabal8.com/cabalgj1.0.rar 3. then download my Translation Patch http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-main-discuss ions-questions/137867-chinese-taiwan-english-patch -made-me.html