Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell 102 Cleric and Veno on Harshland server

Discussion on Sell 102 Cleric and Veno on Harshland server within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell 102 Cleric and Veno on Harshland server

hi guys

i selling a lvl 102 cleric + Veno they are on same ACC with account stash the veno have the same eq how the cleric

in pw calc you can see the buffs and aps infos.

Cleric

Veno

Trade info

i cant log in in my email adress the aol prividers have secure problems and new the need secret answers so you just can get game acount infos

DONT PM ME IF YOU DONT OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING RULES

- ONLY PAYING IN PAYPAL
-I WRITHE A ACCOUNT AND THIS ACCOUNT MUST PAID ( IF NOT PAID NO GAME ACCOUNT INFOS)
-REQUEST A TRADE IN EPVP

FOR INTREST

add me in skype sido-king

Similar Threads Similar Threads
$$$WTB veno/sin/mage/cleric on HL server$$$
03/17/2019 - Perfect World Trading - 5 Replies
Hey peeps. Looking to buy a veno (nix & herc included), sin, mage, or cleric on Harshland (PVP) server. I'm offering: $300 for lvl 90+ $400 for 100+ (nice gear) $500 with rank 8 or 9 If ranked 9, I will even go up to $600+ Send me info of your character. (Screen Shots) I use pw calcuator so don't try to bribe me with bullshit.
sell harshland coins & acc
08/11/2018 - Perfect World - 6 Replies
selling 180m coins for .50 per mil also selling a lvl 56 3 letter name acc. I can't sell acc until coins are sold.. Hopefully someone will take all :)
Selling Level 96 Veno with herc and nix on Harshland server
02/25/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
It is able to solo almost every TT boss it have light armor gears Gear link : Perfect World: Calculator with a fly 3 m/s also a 54/80 genie
Sell 94 veno PWI harshland
11/28/2009 - Trading - 4 Replies
I'm making a new post because I've dramatically changed my price. Here are the details on the account, hercules and pheonix same level as my character. GEARS ARE BOUND. So you could PK w/o dolls. HH90 green/gold and hh80 gold, they are all +4 and +5 refined. Various 8x+ molds from FB89 hell. Max speed flying amount. Have about 60 million coins and 25ish gold hp charms. MY PRICE IS 150 USD. This is the lowest I will ever go. Although I don't play it anymore, it isn't a rubbish account...
Selling PW Account LV71 Cleric & LV74 Veno/US Server Heavens tear
09/20/2009 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my PW Account LV71 Cleric & LV74 Veno in US Server Heavens tear 60USD----LV71 Cleric with 4Million in game coins 65USD----LV74 Veno with 13Gold+70Silver+5.6Million Please email me if you are interested to buy.