Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Latest Server Files

Discussion on [REQUEST] Latest Server Files within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Latest Server Files

I was wondering if anyone would have a copy of the latest server files (PW MY version). I have a copy of the old server files but they are usless to me. Thx for any help

edit: my 269th post YAY

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Latest server files fully working and english
02/01/2024 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 427 Replies
This server files/client contains the following features: God Skills for all 3 classes Dance Skills Max Level 255 Equipment max level 255 Flying Mounts New Mounts Lot of Pets Cronus Snipe Quest
[Request]KSRO Latest files/Media.pk2 English translated!
01/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello everyone , if anyone have here KSRO with English Media.pk2 i need you to extract a few files for me and upload it,\ -textdataname.txt -textuisystem.txt and Interface folder. To extract use Drew (pushedex) pk2 tools : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/sro-e xploits-hacks-bots-guides/27683d1250903499-tool-pk 2-tools-2-beta-need-testers-pk2tools_2_beta.zip
[REQUEST] NAGC Voice Files (Latest)
09/19/2009 - Grand Chase - 8 Replies
So much for my first post. >_> Sorry, but could anyone here have the latest Sound Files for NAGC? I'm experimenting on recording and creating custom voiceovers... And I can't track which is which using the BR or KGC Voices... Any help or simple download links will be appreciated! ^^
looking for latest gunz server files
09/12/2009 - GunZ - 5 Replies
hey people im looking for the latest gunz server files does anyone know where i can get them from could some one post please