Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

search autot lvler Bot

Discussion on search autot lvler Bot within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
search autot lvler Bot

Hi
I play perfect world international since the beginning of the open beta an I just want to know if u can give me bot to autot lvl who work in PW International ???

Tanks

Sorry for my bad english (I'm frensh ^^)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Use ToxicFog Lvler to Psn star Lvler Background!
05/18/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 31 Replies
Hello! i was thinking about toxic fog lvler... i know it use toxic fog in same cordinate evrytime. so i turned PK on and insted for Toxic fog in skill i took Psn Star then i took my noob next to my acc that i wanna lvl psn star with. and it work ! :D so: 1. Download a Auto ToxicFog lvler background 2. SIT on F1,turn on PK and Psn Star in skill
[Search] Lesanya, Gonea Acc 65+ [Search-Imba*HOT*]
04/27/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
Also wie die Überschrift es schon sagt suche ich einen Imba Lesanya oder Gonea Acc bzw Charakter. Er sollte über lvl 65 sein und mind. 3 G skills haben. Zahle je nach Skills und Items und level. Würd mich freuen. Zahle mit psc. Können auch über einen Mod machen. ------
[Search]Guide To make Edits With PhotoShop cs4 with Photos [Search]
08/25/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hello i founded this Post http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-guides-templa tes/155997-ultimate-guide-how-make-conquer-edits.h tml But its for cs2 and i have cs4 and im searching a guide With photos with cs4 any1 have ?:handsdown:
[SEARCH] VipMT2 Account [SEARCH]
02/11/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
HeyHo ich suche einen VipMT2 acc mind. lvl : 70 brauche einen acc biete euch Korea Account METIN2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Krieger Mentalo USW.. SK, G7
intensify lvler,pet/gaurd lvler,auto mana and heal
09/23/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 29 Replies
Well im very new at this bot and macro stuff this is my second macro. You will need macro express Get it here. double click the file and press the hotkey for the corosponding macro and the macro is activated. To stop go options>prefernces click playback on the side then set abort hotkey to pause then hit apply and ok that way when you want to stop the macro press pause (3 keys to the right of f12) Ctrl+G-pet/gaurd leveler Ctrl+h-healer Ctrl+i-Intensify healer Ctrl+m-auto mana pot