Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Heal Pet function for PW(international)

Discussion on [Request] Heal Pet function for PW(international) within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Request] Heal Pet function for PW(international)

hi, have been searching around forawhile, couldnt find a program which auto heals pet, if anyone has 1 working for PWI, would be very grateful thks!
Old 09/07/2008, 01:37   #2

just make one yourself, it's not really all that hard.
Old 09/07/2008, 05:29   #3

lol ok then i'll start learning autoit, but if anyone alrdy has 1, pls share this simple function with us! ty
Old 09/08/2008, 11:31   #4

hi whats that "While statement has no matching "Wend" statement error whenever i try to run a script

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST]Itemtype with delete function
08/21/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
now i'm using itemtype editor made by funhacker.but it cannot delete item.just can add and edit.but can't delete.so can anyone that have 1 itemtype that can delete something work fine release here.?or maybe got another ways to delete it.?
[Request]Search Function and Eudemons
08/18/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
You really should stop being so hasty on closing threads that could BENEFIT PEOPLE OTHER THAN ME. I know perfectly well how to add pets. I was merely pointing out there was no specific guide on how to add pets and you had said there was to itsmitch. If you had not closed HIS THREAD then i could have stated that there, the reason 3 threads have been made now is because you cannot seem to control you're mouse from the close button. Now im not trying to insult you, but seriously, try to be a...
[Request]Fireworks Function 5165
12/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
title says it. The fireworks id are Firework: 720030 EndlessLove: 720031 My wish: 720032 Thanks to whoever makes it and releases it.