Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to create a perfect world server

Discussion on Want to create a perfect world server within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to create a perfect world server

Hi,
Developers who know to code or develop or setup Perfect world are requested to contact me,We have plan to launch a perfect world private server, We are ready to pay,
Old 09/19/2011, 16:15   #2

elite*gold: 20
Many people , including me, know how to create pServers. Question is : How new is your concept? There are 23904823904802394 pServers out there, what makes you sure your idea will suceed?

Cheers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Gift]Create a Private server perfect world (PW)
04/20/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 34 Replies
Perfect World Server on Windows with coLinux - MMORPG Development Forums
help me please create private server perfect world 1.3.9
12/18/2011 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
hello everybody i try to find one guide step by step with link for creat one privat server 1.3.9 i french sorry for my english i have window xp sp3 1 go of ram i need your help
How to create a Perfect World server?
12/30/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm new to the private server creating... Apart from the WoW servers. But instead I want to learn how to create a Perfect World server instead. The extra customising and editing I'snt that important but If you know that kind of information I'd love to learn. I've used several search engines but I'm paranoid about my ISP at the moment and untill I can find another I'd like to stay online, If you know what I mean... Any help or tutorials will be appreciated. Many thanks. :handsdown:
how can i create my own Perfect World server(GERMAN PLS)
08/12/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
i search at some guides but i cant understand some wenn ihr deutsche guides habt oder mir helfen könnt wie ich meinen eigenen perfect world server baue dann postet das bitte :)
Need Help to create Perfect World Privat Server
07/01/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 3 Replies
Hi all :bandit: i want to create a Perfect World Privat Server for me and some of my Friends. I tried 3 or 4 Guides but i couldn´t bring it to work, because the Guides weren´t complet. Can somebody help me please to make my own functionable Perfect World Privat Server? Hallo alle :bandit: ich möchte einen Perfect World Privat Server für mich und ein Paar Freunde erstellen. Ich habe schon 3 oder 4 Guides ausprobiert aber ich konnte es nicht zum laufen bringen, weil die Guides nicht komplett...