Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mixing races?

Discussion on Mixing races? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mixing races?

Alright, so I've heard people talk about putting Elf wings on Werefoxes and just generally mixing things around for each race.

I'm wondering if anyone would so kind to explain how to do this? I know it involves unpacking the Models.pck, which I have done, but the folders are all in gibberish symbols so I can't read anything. I have Asian languages installed and everything.

Someone help?
Old 06/13/2008, 02:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
)< Someone explainn.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Mixing
03/09/2009 - Kal Online - 32 Replies
Hello, I'm trying to make imperial weapon on int. So packet should be(?): (0x62,"bddddd",1,baseitem,weapon1,armor 1,medicine,money) - Sniffed on private server + found 5had0ws format Problem is - It only opened a window "Item is not enough". g46 stick(baseitem): 2339941 (for example) g46 sword(weapon1): 2339942
mixing
02/17/2008 - Kal Online - 13 Replies
gibts irgend ne möglichkeit nen mixing stone sicher auf ne waffe zu machen? :P nicht imp hack sondern wenn man schon nen stone hat ;) is there a way to get a mixing stone on a weapon? dont wanna use imp hack, already have stone ;)
MIXING
11/25/2007 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
ü
mixing spells
08/06/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 2 Replies
Okay, so im a noob who has been learning how to customize my own conquer and have been having alot of fun with it. So to the main part, i learned a way so you can put spells together. i will be using sdg effect and nado to show you. No karma needed, jus giving back to the community that taught me so much. *the file you are tampering with is &#092;Conquer 2.0&#092;iniDEffect.ini so make a BACKUP preview http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/Tsusaku/nado draggy.jpg