Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Favourite botting class

Discussion on Favourite botting class within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Fav botting class?
Werefox 11 34.38%
Werebeast 8 25.00%
Elf Archer 3 9.38%
Elf Priest 3 9.38%
Warrior 5 15.63%
Mage 2 6.25%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Favourite botting class

just wanna see

Similar Threads Similar Threads
what is the best class to grind metin2 yang(class selection guide for newbies)
07/07/2012 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Again, I am using Enligsh. So if you cant read it well, just turn to google online translation. If i am supposed to say or answer what is the best class for grinding metin2 yang in Metin2, of course the most efficiently, i strongly recommand the Warrior, and promote to Sword Warrior at level 5. This class has both high defense and attack, as well as great area attack skill and control skill(I mean the stun skill). I recommend the BM sura as your second choice,because he has the sweetest...
Your favourite class?
12/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 28 Replies
Hey! I was wondering which class you ejoyed most to play and why? Answer the poll, and post a comment if you like. - I had te free up some space in my poll, so I deleted (chinese) full force and (europe) Bard (I assume most choice it as a sub class) Greets
best botting class for archer
09/03/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
im almost 20 and i dont know what class to pick - PF or arbalist say which class is better, please explain your answer. please,do not spam =.=
Which class is best for botting with AGBot?
01/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hay. I want to use AGBot, and now i dont know which class is the best for botting. By best, i mean that the character should not die so easy when controlled by a bot.
Whats your favourite class for pvp lvl 100+ ?
06/20/2008 - Perfect World - 10 Replies
Well i did try Archer, Werefox and Warrior (human) so far...heavy armor vita fox sucks at higher lvls since your fox does low dmg, Archer is hitting hard but has low hp and if stunned you are done, human warrior seems to be the class which has the most option for pvp and the dmg is insane at higher lvls with good equipment. I didnt try Werebeast but this will be my next class.... Whats your expirience ?