Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is it possible to have a summon hack?

Discussion on is it possible to have a summon hack? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is it possible to have a summon hack?

we're all shocked when a monster looked like skull queen was summoned inside the horse race and kill the racers. actually its few months ago, but it reminds of other online game. we asked the gm's, they didnt expect it too! i'll post the screenshot once i found the link on the pw forums.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Summon
04/09/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
how do i set Summon on a player// *Note*yeah i used Search so plz dont tell me to use it next time
4th Summon
07/24/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Ok well i got 4 summon on my private server and when i summon the fourth eudemon it wont follow me or move. So i was wondering is that a bug i have and can u fix it
No CP summon/ranged and longbow summon hack
07/15/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
- no cp and nak (2 in 1): combine No CP summon and longbow summon hack - no ranged: like b4
summon
03/10/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
i saw some gay to do like summon elits mobs and get high lvl in 10 mins.. any one know something abut that?