Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attaching a keylogger?

Discussion on Attaching a keylogger? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Attaching a keylogger?

Hey does anyone (which im sure is almost everyone) know how to attach a keylogger to a file? I think my girlfriends cheating on me so I wanna send her a keylogger attached to, say, a picture or something. I don't wanna send it along with the, say email, I wanna put it on a file, so when she clicks it she sees me and my friends but a keylogger is now seeing everything she does. Also, a link to a good free keylogger would be appreciated. Thanks in advance =]

Please don't tell me this is illegal or anything, I know that. I posted this in general and here, because I don't look at any other forum topics.
Old 03/29/2008, 00:55   #2

elite*gold: 10
Well we don't provide keyloggers.
And if she cheats you just asker her go ahead!
And wrong section Off Topic would be better :>.
Old 03/29/2008, 00:56   #3

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by -kitschi- View Post
Well we don't provide keyloggers.
And if she cheats you just asker her go ahead!
And wrong section Off Topic would be better :>.
thats allright
#closed (asking for keyloggers is not allowed , its also not allowed to ask this in the off topic section)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error when Attaching Databases
05/10/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Whenever I try attaching the EP4 files to my Database in SMSE, they all fail. Any idea why? TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express ------------------------------ Attach database failed for Server 'KERC'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.Smo) For help, click: Source: ID: ( ) - Events And Errors Message Center: Message Details ------------------------------
OllyDBG Attaching Problem
12/26/2009 - Flyff - 2 Replies
Hi Leute, hab ein Problem, und zwar läuft jetzt mein OllyDBG mit Neuz.exe zusammen ohne das GG meckert, jedoch erscheint der Prozess Neuz nicht im "File->Attach"-Menü (auch nicht im Task-Manager). Wenn ich nun die Neuz.exe direkt mit OllyDBG starten will, geht das nicht da der Kommandozeilenparameter " sunkist %s" fehlt... Habt ihr eine Idee was ich da machen könnte? Vielen Dank, BitFuzz
[EU] Working UCE? - Attaching-Problem
07/19/2009 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
Hey guys. I got a small problem with attaching a Cheat Engine with the EU-Version of Dragonica. Read somewhere in in the Internet that Moonlight Engine is "working". (I think CE´s like MHS do also work.) So I´ll attach it (normally using Auto-Attacher) but after some minutes the game crashes automatically without any error. So, my question is: Is my Cheat Engine causing this problem or isn´t this program undetected? Does anybody here have a working one for EU? I really want to try...
Cabal and attaching a Debugger
08/12/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Well i have brought this up before but decided to make a thread. I wanna know has anyone been able ot attach a debugger to cabalmain.exe. Ive beent trying for a while but it seems that the cabalmain.exe is pretty shielded from a debugger. You can like attach CE to cabalmain.exe no problem but once you try to see what write to the address cabal crashes. Im think is some kind of cabal anti debugger detection that the exe has. ah its funny how you ask for help no one will talk but when you...
Attaching processes
10/14/2007 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hey there, maybe someone in this section can help me out, is there a way to make a CE trainer attach to more then 1 process, like injecting a script then attach to the next window/process and repeat, and if this is not possible what other suggestion can you give me.