Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect World German?

Discussion on Perfect World German? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Perfect World German?

Hello,

last month I saw on some posts, that they will realease the german client version of this game.

But now I want to know, when? Or the german beta/full game is realeased?
Old 06/09/2011, 14:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello

Perfectworld made on 24. July 2008 and agreement for 3 years with game-masters to release the game in 14 European Countries.

I think that as long this agreement is valid (till 23. July 2011) will not come an official release from Perfect World Europe. Maybe an Closed Beta will come at the End of June, but the official release arround the 24. July (I think).