Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PerfectWorld Dupe hack

Discussion on PerfectWorld Dupe hack within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PerfectWorld Dupe hack

Is there a way to dupe items/money in this game?
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/22/2008, 10:33   #2

dupe exploits are usually kept private unless someone leaks information on it so you probably wont find it here ;p
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/22/2008, 23:25   #3

Quote:
Money are serverside and packets are encrypted.

edit: o ok nvm
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/23/2008, 09:33   #4

DUDE!!! I found a dupe exploit!

First drop all your items on the ground, exit the game for EXACTLY 2 minutes, log back in, sing Akons 'Lonely' song in world chat (Sorry, if you dont have world trumpets your royally ****** on this one) and then scream in world chat 'DUPED ITEMS AT ME!'.

Have fun.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/24/2008, 22:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchz View Post
try using wpe pro and record and resend packets of when you picked up gold or items dunno if it will work tho
edit:i was playing around with cheatengine and when i found out what writes to my money address and replaced it with a code like this asdafe4563 the money stayed the same if i bought something but when i logged back in the game the money i spent was used
Man ... Money are serverside and packets are encrypted.

And singing Akon might get u banned for torturing innocent people.

Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/09/2008, 03:03   #6

hey do anyone of you has a perfect world bot plz send it to my email thx )
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/09/2008, 05:51   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulquiorra13th View Post
hey do anyone of you has a perfect world bot plz send it to my email thx )
Now everyone is gonna send him PW bots, little does he know their gonna contain spyware and ***** and gonna steal his account XD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/10/2008, 05:12   #8

i have tried doing dupe hack exploits on my own but the thing is the server always detects it and roll backs my items/gold/yuan whatever into its original values and its quick like 2-5minutes at most before detection so if i have 100million i duped it to 200million after 2 -5 minutes i get disconnected and my money goes back to its original values -_-

in items i have found a way of getting immortal stones/ fairy stones by breaking down 3 star superior items over and over again but its not yet quite as perfect since i can only break down the same item maximum of 5 times before it dissapears or it cannot be broken down anymore i need a trustworthy player here to help me with this coz i reallly hate LEACHERS!!!

on the other hand maybe ill just keep this one on my own for a while since som members of the top clans in PW are browsing in this forum and constantly looking for new exploits to benefit themselves and their cafe friends... (how greedy can they get) :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/19/2008, 18:19   #9

Have anyone try using cheat engine to edit the data of this game? Will it work?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2008, 21:37   #10

i think it wont since it only modifies client side packets

if you can somehow resend your packets to the server twice like same exact date within 1ms and the server has a timelag of more than 20ms then you can dupe anything you want

just a theory though because from my previous experience it seemed to do so ...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/25/2008, 22:37   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite007 View Post
i have tried doing dupe hack exploits on my own but the thing is the server always detects it and roll backs my items/gold/yuan whatever into its original values and its quick like 2-5minutes at most before detection so if i have 100million i duped it to 200million after 2 -5 minutes i get disconnected and my money goes back to its original values -_-

in items i have found a way of getting immortal stones/ fairy stones by breaking down 3 star superior items over and over again but its not yet quite as perfect since i can only break down the same item maximum of 5 times before it dissapears or it cannot be broken down anymore i need a trustworthy player here to help me with this coz i reallly hate LEACHERS!!!

on the other hand maybe ill just keep this one on my own for a while since som members of the top clans in PW are browsing in this forum and constantly looking for new exploits to benefit themselves and their cafe friends... (how greedy can they get) :P
what program do you use here?

its complicated using wpe pro T_T. it seems very hard to understand. when i resend something i record i get disconnected. and it doesnt last for 2 seconds T_T.. teach me how.
Old 03/29/2008, 06:03   #12

Items and gold are encryted to packed. i dont think WPE o CE could dupe it.
Old 04/05/2008, 04:22   #13

i hear that so many peoples successfully hacked gold by wpe pro software they send dump packets so.....all pro try on it its working
Old 04/06/2008, 02:14   #14

Well i havent really looked at the client yet cuz i jus got the game and now im updating it but it looks like it uses a RSA private key/public key encryption method...
Old 04/06/2008, 02:48   #15

No it doesnt.. ^.^
Closed Thread