Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT R9RR WIZ +10/+11 on Dawnglory

Discussion on WTS/WTT R9RR WIZ +10/+11 on Dawnglory within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/WTT R9RR WIZ +10/+11 on Dawnglory

I would like to sell my r9rr wizard for coins in game or trade it for another r9rr char with about the same gears, I also accept items/gears in game which is worth coins, but depends on the items/gears. The classes I prefer most is: Mystic, Seeker, Barb, Venomancer, Cleric, Stormbringer but we will see. PM me offers on skype or here. My skype is: sander Borgaas/ sander Borgås or tullefjompen. If u cant find me just pm me ur skype name and I'll add u

Wizards Gear:
-R9RR armor set +10 with full drake flames
-G15 cape and helm +10
-G16 necklace +8
-Moon's Embrance +7
-R9 Recast Ring +7
-It got also decent cards and alot of A Cards, unfortunately no set, but very close to alot like WS/Dark Lord/Abba. It also has the S card for WS set.
-It has 1120 spirit and soon twilight sky 3. (cards is not maxed lvled) PM ME OFFERS
Old 03/23/2017, 08:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Price for ingame coins?

Just want to know the price range for ingame coins exchange.