Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(WTT) Archer for Psychic in Tideswell

Discussion on (WTT) Archer for Psychic in Tideswell within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(WTT) Archer for Psychic in Tideswell

Archer Info:

Full G16 All Armor +5 - 7 Weapon +10
Medium Stones In Every Gear
RB 2 - 102/102/102

I have no problem if it is R9 or G16, but i want at least be G16 and have the 90% of the skills. Everything is under negotiation.

Contact me here via pm with info.

I need it a Psychic asap so, if you think that you have something please contact me.

I accept Mystic and Stormbringer too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] r9r3 Archer/Sin/or Seeker on Tideswell.
09/29/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
I'm looking to buy a r9r3 archer, sin, or Seeker on tideswell. I can't ask for anything specific but pm me what you have and a brief description of what the gear is. Give me your prices and maybe we can negotiate on it. :) Note: I also would not mind buying a duskblade as well. whether it's full g16 or g16 armor and r9r3 Saber. Message me on here or post on the thread.
(WTT) G16 Archer In Tideswell
01/21/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Want to trade a G16 archer in tideswell with a stormbringer in Tideswell with same gear. Archer: G16 - Refines +5 - +10(Weapon) Gems with Hp Flyers 3,30 Speed Demon RB2 300000 Reputation I don't have 4 skills , everything else i already learn it.
Selling Archer Tideswell
11/11/2016 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Selling an archer mypers.pw/8/#465329 Comment or pm with your skype if interested.
R9s3 Archer Tideswell
10/22/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I am selling my R9s3 archer Tideswell Server. full r9rr, weap+10, armor +7 armor is fully vitality gemed. is tanky and does alot of damage. pm me on skype for more information. skype: mexlataster also has a full g16 db, aps sin, and seeker with g16 weap no armor. i will also take other accounts on other server pm me what you have :p pm me on skype! mexlataster
[Selling] R9r3 Demon Psychic +12/+10 AND/OR Coins,Emperor on Tideswell
05/16/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 6 Replies
ACCOUNT SOLD 620$ TOTAL Hello, after a long break (more than 2 years) I tried to get back on PWI, but it's not for me anymore I would like to sell my account with R9r3 Demon Psychic: Tideswell server