Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full R9S3 Assasin on Etherblade server (for less than you think)

Discussion on Full R9S3 Assasin on Etherblade server (for less than you think) within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Full R9S3 Assasin on Etherblade server (for less than you think)

RRR9 +10 Weapon, Chest, +7 rest
Recast R9 ring +8
+10 Helmet
Almost has Warsong city card set
Valuable items come with the account in the bank and in inventory.
Accepting money only, i quit the game and will no longer be playing.
Either PM me, or reply to thisa post for more information and pictures.
Thank you

edit- THis account comes with an optional additional account with a +10 level 103 G16 seeker.
Old 11/05/2016, 21:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much do you want?
Old 11/15/2016, 09:07   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

whats your asking price?

Tags
perfect world account, pwi account, pwi assasin, pwi r9 sin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Etherblade R9RR/R9S3 Demon Assasin, +10 Weapon, +7 armor,+ 8 recast ring
12/24/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
The account is well developped and pvp ready, fully +7 and higher, recast rank 9 ring at +8, +10 chest, 1 S card at 60/80. (account almost has the full Warsong city card set.) +7 Sky cover. Account comes with valuable items in the bank and inventory. Most cards are leveled past half, i have one of the Spirit cards reawakened. Message me if you need more info, most of it is in the following screenshots. The levels are 105, 103, 102
[Selling] WTS R9S3 +8-+10 Male Assasin on Etherblade.
05/17/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
WTS R9S3 +8-+10 Male Assasin on Etherblade. weapon is +10 along with the majority of the armor except for 2 pieces i believe, pretty decent leveled cards (almost got enough for the warsong set). upgraded r9 ring, the other ring is a sky cover. +85phys def sharded armor. All primal passives are pretty close to maxed along with a maxed meridian. it is a pvp ready account. levels 103 104 105 17,000 base HP (this is with low level HP passive, i didnt get around to leveling it) All demon...
[Selling] R9S3 +8-+10 Male Assasin on Etherblade.
03/09/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
Arrow WTS R9S3 +8-+10 Male Assasin on Etherblade. weapon is +10 along with the majority of the armor except for 2 pieces i believe, pretty decent leveled cards (almost got enough for the warsong set). upgraded r9 ring, the other ring is a sky cover. +85phys def sharded armor. All primal passives are pretty close to maxed along with a maxed meridian. it is a pvp ready account. levels 103 104 105 17,000 base HP (this is with low level HP passive, i didnt get around to leveling it) All...
[Selling] WTS R9S3 +8-+10 Male Assasin on Etherblade.
02/21/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
WTS R9S3 +8-+10 Male Assasin on Etherblade. weapon is +10 along with the majority of the armor except for 2 pieces i believe, pretty decent leveled cards (almost got enough for the warsong set). upgraded r9 ring, the other ring is a sky cover. +85phys def sharded armor. All primal passives are pretty close to maxed along with a maxed meridian. it is a pvp ready account. levels 103 104 105 17,000 base HP (this is with low level HP passive, i didnt get around to leveling it) All demon...
WTS R9S3 +8-+10 Male Assasin on Etherblade.
01/27/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
weapon is +10 along with the majority of the armor except for 2 pieces i believe, pretty decent leveled cards (almost got enough for the warsong set). upgraded r9 ring, the other ring is a sky cover. +85phys def sharded armor. All primal passives are pretty close to maxed along with a maxed meridian. it is a pvp ready account. levels 103 104 105 17,000 base HP (this is with low level HP passive, i didnt get around to leveling it) All demon skills including cursed jail, life hunter, and...