Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

r9rr BM TT server.

Discussion on r9rr BM TT server. within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile r9rr BM TT server.

shifting sky 10, spirit cards maxed, over 1.1k spirit. just under 23k hp, some peices +10, +10 r9rr axes drakeflames.

$300 , half first for info to login, then after second half of payment is sent then you will receive email and bank pass to change to your email etc..

Leave your skypes here or DM me. Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Barb R9rr and Wizz R9rr Dawnglory
09/25/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
Hey Guys/Girls, If you`re interested pm me :)
[Selling] 2 Accounts R9rr sin and R9rr BM - TT server
09/06/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 2 Accounts r9rr BM and r9rr Sin SIN: Full r9rr and aps gear. APS gear full +10 except chest (which is +7). R9rr gear: Weapon is +10 w/ Drakeflames, +7 Chest n legs, +6 Bracers, +5 feets (r9rr are socketed with perfect def stones), R9rr belt has +10 vit stone sock . +10 G16 helm and +6 G16 Cape. +10 G14 Cube neck. +5 sign of frost. Shifting Sky 10. All A cards and 1 S card but no known card set. BM: Full r9rr and aps gear. R9rr gear: Weapon is +10 w/ Drakeflames, +10 Chest n +9...
WTT my sin r9rr up to +7 and my r9rr bm +11~12 on Twilight Temple server
04/15/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 5 Replies
im looking for mostly cleric and psychic will trade for somhing wih similar gear refine its okay if your a bit lower and if your a bit higher i can offer you coins as well i will sell them as well bm has alot of endgame like emp tome and i dont remember lol anyways leave me offer and skype and ill get back to you and show you the toons and them gears :P
[Selling] R9rr Cleric in TT server
10/08/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
i want to sell a r9rr cleric on TT im new to this so i cant postpictures if u would like to see it email me ar [email protected] or x1fresh1x on skype
[Trading] Trading my R9RR Wizard for other R9RR class (prefer Psychic/Seeker/Storm) on Harshlan
07/19/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Trading my R9RR Wizard for other R9RR class (prefer Psychic/Seeker/Storm) on Harshlands server, you can contact me in [email protected] or in skype- ypupipop or in facebook- Snowy Snowy, im interested in r9rr armored, i dont care about refines and such , for info contact me thanks